2/3rds of America believe's Biden compromised by China

Its so revealing, you cannot speak truth, you just cannot fucking do it, you had to manufacture a ludicrously stupid ad hom attack upon an entire nation, you did that because you cannot be honest, its impossible for you to be honest, and in this instance honesty requires you just speak the fucking obvious, you don't fucking give a damn that the man is a traitor, you don't care one fucking jot, your hatred and intolerance win out every single time, it is you who is stupid, impossibly stupid, not to mention poisonous, all in one sick twisted package.... :poke:
Speaking of honest, Don't you think an honest source would have mentioned who took the poll?

Its to late, the time for this was prior to cheating the traitor into office, the traitor is also almost certainly compromised by Russia and Putin, where his family scored multiple mystery millions! If you have an honest bone in your body, and considering his every treachery toward the United States, from Afghanistan where he intentionally abandoned tens of thousands of American citizens, and our allies, intentionally killing American energy independence, the economy, societal harmony, setting the DOJ upon Americans for no more than merely asking questions, protecting murderous DC cops who committed political murder, destroying the southern border allowing in multiple millions of illegals, destroying the DoD and the armed forces via CRT and sick twisted sexual indoctrination, ect ect, then you cannot deny the in your face obvious, not one thing this animal has done, not fucking one, has benefited the United States, just China, Russia, Iran, and Iran's proxies....

It's quite clear that he is. He praises Dictator for Life Xi Jinping at least monthly, often for no apparent reason at all.

But there is a reason. He knows his Chinese masters are watching.

And most of his failed policies make America weaker and thus China stronger.

Trump had friendly relations with Russia and blasted China as our biggest threat. He had it right. Biden Admin does the opposite. Who knows, he might even get us into an unnecessary war with Russia and let China take Taiwan and continue to militarize artificial islands in the Pacific.

Or one of the other gods, just in case. Since each has an equal amount of evidence to use to argue for their existence.
Just because you don't believe in God doesn't mean that you should not respect the rights of others to do so peacefully if that's how they were brought up. Give it a try (without belittling their deeply-held beliefs which differ from your own). My Christian neighbors are the greatest, and I prefer them over certain alternatives which seem to be working to destroy our society with their heathen progressiveness.

Regards,
Jim

Just because you don't believe in God doesn't mean that you should not respect the rights of others to do so peacefully if that's how they were brought up. Give it a try (without belittling their deeply-held beliefs which differ from your own). My Christian neighbors are the greatest, and I prefer them over certain alternatives which seem to be working to destroy our society with their heathen progressiveness.

Regards,
Jim
I gave it a try my entire life. It just gave you more power to encode the fictional magical beliefs of your old testament into law. Never again.

It's quite clear that he is. He praises Dictator for Life Xi Jinping at least monthly, often for no apparent reason at all.

But there is a reason. He knows his Chinese masters are watching.

And most of his failed policies make America weaker and thus China stronger.

Trump had friendly relations with Russia and blasted China as our biggest threat. He had it right. Biden Admin does the opposite. Who knows, he might even get us into an unnecessary war with Russia and let China take Taiwan and continue to militarize artificial islands in the Pacific.

I believe Biden is also compromised by Moscow, his family collected at least $3-million from them, and he certainly was looting the shit out of Ukraine... He has not done a single thing of benefit for the people of the United States, you cannot find even one example of such, all has nakedly favored the nations most committed enemies!

I have 1/3 of the population as wiggle room. I could be part of the stupid 2/3, but not living my life according to fantasies developed within the oral traditions of ancient primitives gives me a confidence boost that I'm in that 1/3.
Don't be too confident of that. And don't forget that you have willingly put yourself in the percentage of disloyal, unAmerican douche bags who live here but don't deserve to.

Don't be too confident of that. And don't forget that you have willingly put yourself in the percentage of disloyal, unAmerican douche bags who live here but don't deserve to.
If you think dissent against the wrongs happening in your country means that you hate it, you'd be the same as a yes man for Putin had you been born in Russia

If you think dissent against the wrongs happening in your country means that you hate it, you'd be the same as a yes man for Putin had you been born in Russia
Your red herring is rotten, anti-American.

I have 1/3 of the population as wiggle room. I could be part of the stupid 2/3, but not living my life according to fantasies developed within the oral traditions of ancient primitives gives me a confidence boost that I'm in that 1/3.

Using Twitter really doesn't make you that much smarter than ancient primitives and anyway, your third of the population believed the oral hearsay of modern primitives who made up a bunch of crap someplace in a bar, and leaked it through MSNBC and CNN to convince themselves that Trump colluded with some Russians. You shouldn't feel all that confident.

I gave it a try my entire life. It just gave you more power to encode the fictional magical beliefs of your old testament into law. Never again.
Fictional beliefs like there are men and women with sex determined at conception, not based upon the state of one's mind when one wakes up in the morning, and that it would be a crime against the weaker sex to allow men with Y chromosomes to compete against them in physical sports.

Fictional beliefs like it is wrong to teach heathen sexual practices to children.

Fictional beliefs like when you abort a baby after 20 weeks, you are actually killing a human being with unique DNA, a beating heart, and a working nervous system that can experience excruciating pain.

Fictional beliefs that a traditional family involving a father and a mother who raise children result in the best outcomes for society.

Hmmm... Looks like those Bible thumpers are the scientific ones after all. It's the anti-religious progressives that are living in a land of make believe, fiction and magic.

I'm thinking Biden was probably one of the easiest marks the CCP ever compromised. He's too dumb to realize that everyone else isn't as dumb as he is.

Forum List

Back