2,287 Illegal Aliens Detained for Exposure to Contagious Diseases

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
If they had come through Ellis Island they would have been turned around on the next boat.

Close the border!!! Where is the military? where is the wall?

U.S. taxpayers get to pick up the medical bills for these foreign national refuse-ees. Everybody is dumping their garbage in our yards.

DeathRATS wax furious over anti-vaxxers, but the same yuppie millennials who lose their minds over the thought that a kindergartener might not have all their shots shrugs at the masses of illegal aliens, including their nannies, crossing the border with contagious diseases. Why do they hate science?

More than 2,000 people in Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody are being quarantined amid an outbreak of mumps and other diseases.

"As of March 7, 2019, there was a total of 2,287 detainees cohorted for exposure to a detainee with a contagious condition," said ICE spokesperson Brendan Raedy in a statement.

(Excerpt) Read more at frontpagemag.com ...

Those are the ones I set free in liberal hotbeds. The sicker the better. Put about 100 in Madison, LA, SF, PORT.......every sanctuary city gets 100.

Set them free with about $20 each to go food shopping. Giddyup.

Edit: put 100 in tents near the capitol in SAC for jerry and gavin.
I'm tempted to agree with you but they would infect our people too. It took years to eradicate those diseases and we have to fight the exposure for our people.

We need those walls and we need them NOW>

More than 2,000 people in Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody are being quarantined amid an outbreak of mumps and other diseases.

Let me guess, the other diseases were Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS)

That's why they are called undocumented-democrats.

Forum List

Back