1991 !!!!!

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Lets talk about the super awesome year of 1991

Bad AZZ movies like Silence of the Lambs and Terminator 2

Big music hits- Joy ride, Right here , right now, Unbelievable AND Guns N roses released their super double CD

NEWS- Iraq invades Kuwait, Israel unveils the Dead Sea Scrolls, Mike tyson and Jeffrey Dahmer are arrested

Life was not bad

Finally, Metallica and Guns N roses tours around America for the best concert of all time

Lets talk about the super awesome year of 1991

Bad AZZ movies like Silence of the Lambs and Terminator 2

Big music hits- Joy ride, Right here , right now, Unbelievable AND Guns N roses released their super double CD

NEWS- Iraq invades Kuwait, Israel unveils the Dead Sea Scrolls, Mike tyson and Jeffrey Dahmer are arrested

Life was not bad

Finally, Metallica and Guns N roses tours around America for the best concert of all time

The year I graduated high school and left for Army bootcamp. I did one station unit training at Ft. Leonard Wood during the heat of the summer. We saw Silence of the Lambs at the on post theater and listened to the Metallica Black album for the first time. People were going nuts over Nirvana's Teen Spirit . . . yeah, it was a great year, ultimately and in hindsight.

The year I graduated high school and left for Army bootcamp. I did one station unit training at Ft. Leonard Wood during the heat of the summer. We saw Silence of the Lambs at the on post theater and listened to the Metallica Black album for the first time. People were going nuts over Nirvana's Teen Spirit . . . yeah, it was a great year, ultimately and in hindsight.

PLACE THE LOTION in the BASKET

HHMMMMM Who were President ?

That would be George HW Bush, the senior. Not all that bad of a President, and he was riding the coat tails of the magnificent Ronald Reagan.

Personally, I think the Reagan era was better: The music of that era had style and class. Artists actually had haircuts, wore ties and didn't sound like a bunch of drugged-out hippie burnouts in a garage band.

Gawd, I miss the Reagan years.

That would be George HW Bush, the senior. Not all that bad of a President, and he was riding the coat tails of the magnificent Ronald Reagan.

Personally, I think the Reagan era was better: The music of that era had style and class. Artists actually had haircuts, wore ties and didn't sound like a bunch of drugged-out hippie burnouts in a garage band.

Gawd, I miss the Reagan years.

IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS BACK
I was only a year old,.. the most amazing part about it is that I was already born.
where did you grow up ??? Midwest??

The only things I remember about that period were living in the DFW area of Texas, being common-law married to my second wife, working days as a journeyman commercial brick and block mason during the days, and going to DeVry Institute of Technology at nights, working on an Associate's Degree to be an electronics technician.

I do remember watching the first Gulf War on TV, as we were bombing targets in Iraq, thinking it was "pretty cool", but that's about it.

The only things I remember about that period were living in the DFW area of Texas, being common-law married to my second wife, working days as a journeyman commercial brick and block mason during the days, and going to DeVry Institute of Technology at nights, working on an Associate's Degree to be an electronics technician.

I do remember watching the first Gulf War on TV, as we were bombing targets in Iraq, thinking it was "pretty cool", but that's about it.

Is working as a journeyman in brick and block extremely hard

You were born in TX

Arkansas. But I've lived in Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma, Georgia, California, Texas, and Wisconsin.

The laws haven't caught up with me yet. :laughing0301:

Just kidding. I still owed a fine in Dallas for a public intox back in the early 2000's, but they quit trying to collect it. Not like they're going to extradite me from Wisconsin.

Arkansas. But I've lived in Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma, Georgia, California, Texas, and Wisconsin.

Just kidding. I still owed a fine in Dallas for a public intox back in the early 2000's, but they quit trying to collect it. Not like they're going to extradite me from Wisconsin.
My whole life has been Michigan, Oregon, Arizona and Nevada

I know my next move will be my last until I am buried