19 shot in Chicago from Friday to Sunday morning

dannyboys

Gold Member
Reaction score
Could you repeat that? No one is paying attention.
Give them all an AK 45 and ten thousand rounds and they'll finish each other off within a month.

OP
novasteve

novasteve

Gold Member
Reaction score
Notice the liberal trying to change the topic

Reaction score
HEY! They have strict gun laws! Those damn criminals are supposed to follow the law! Oh that's right...criminals don't follow the law...just regular citizens do.

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Reaction score
No, I was just wondering, Steve... because we all know you keep track of these things.

We have 32,000 gun deaths and 78,000 gun injuries a year in this country. It isn't a Chicago problem, it's an AMERICA problem.
They don't care. Somehow gun rights trump the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Wildman

Gold Member
Reaction score

Mr Clean

Gold Member
Reaction score
Only 19?

Another slow weekend in Chicago.

OP
novasteve

novasteve

Gold Member
Reaction score
It's illegal to have a handgun in Chicago, over 98 percent of shootings there are with handguns

Lonestar_logic

Republic of Texas
Reaction score
No, I was just wondering, Steve... because we all know you keep track of these things.

We have 32,000 gun deaths and 78,000 gun injuries a year in this country. It isn't a Chicago problem, it's an AMERICA problem.
They don't care. Somehow gun rights trump the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
I'd argue the right to bear arms protects your "right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness".

Wildman

Gold Member
Reaction score

"THEY DON'T CARE" ?? do you mean maybe those aborigines in Chitcago FEEEEEEL it is their right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness to kill and wound others who also think they have a right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

you liberfools need a lobotomy or a complete brain transplant. :up: .... :lmao:

TakeAStepBack

Gold Member
Reaction score
HEY! They have strict gun laws! Those damn criminals are supposed to follow the law! Oh that's right...criminals don't follow the law...just regular citizens do.
The GUn laws in Chicago aren't "Strict".

Just like the prostitution laws in Chicago aren't strict.
It's illegal to have a handgun in Chicago, over 98 percent of shootings there are with handguns
Chicago has some of the strictest laws in the country. :lmao:

Yet, the handgun ban doesn't seem to mean a whole lot. And studies already show that gun ownership and violent crime have a positive corollary effect. As violent (gun) crime has decreased significantly while gun ownership has inclined.

Laws do not mend gun violence.

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Cops must have took out a big drug dealer and are now having to deal with the aftermath. I saw this cycle repeated several times where I grew up.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List