19 shot in Chicago from Friday to Sunday morning

Could you repeat that? No one is paying attention.
Give them all an AK 45 and ten thousand rounds and they'll finish each other off within a month.

Notice the liberal trying to change the topic

No, I was just wondering, Steve... because we all know you keep track of these things.

We have 32,000 gun deaths and 78,000 gun injuries a year in this country. It isn't a Chicago problem, it's an AMERICA problem.

They don't care. Somehow gun rights trump the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

No, I was just wondering, Steve... because we all know you keep track of these things.

We have 32,000 gun deaths and 78,000 gun injuries a year in this country. It isn't a Chicago problem, it's an AMERICA problem.

They don't care. Somehow gun rights trump the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

I'd argue the right to bear arms protects your "right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness".

"THEY DON'T CARE" ?? do you mean maybe those aborigines in Chitcago FEEEEEEL it is their right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness to kill and wound others who also think they have a right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

you liberfools need a lobotomy or a complete brain transplant. :up: .... :lmao:

HEY! They have strict gun laws! Those damn criminals are supposed to follow the law! Oh that's right...criminals don't follow the law...just regular citizens do.

The GUn laws in Chicago aren't "Strict".

Just like the prostitution laws in Chicago aren't strict.

It's illegal to have a handgun in Chicago, over 98 percent of shootings there are with handguns

Chicago has some of the strictest laws in the country. :lmao:

Yet, the handgun ban doesn't seem to mean a whole lot. And studies already show that gun ownership and violent crime have a positive corollary effect. As violent (gun) crime has decreased significantly while gun ownership has inclined.

Laws do not mend gun violence.

Forum List

Back