19 shot in Chicago from Friday to Sunday morning

Notice the liberal trying to change the topic

No, I was just wondering, Steve... because we all know you keep track of these things.

We have 32,000 gun deaths and 78,000 gun injuries a year in this country. It isn't a Chicago problem, it's an AMERICA problem.

Hey numbnutz! All the guns used in these BLACK on BLACK murders were done by illegal firearms.

Chicago has the STRICTEST gun laws in the country, so take you're nonsense and blow it out your ass!

The 3 that were shot dead were black men killed by whites (well one was a white hispanic)! Young black men are under consist threat of violence by whites!

It does not say that in your link. It does say "No one is in custody for any of the shootings as area detectives investigate."

You would be the first to call it racist if the article mentioned the race of the shooter as black men shooting white men.

No, I was just wondering, Steve... because we all know you keep track of these things.

We have 32,000 gun deaths and 78,000 gun injuries a year in this country. It isn't a Chicago problem, it's an AMERICA problem.

They don't care. Somehow gun rights trump the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Earth to STUPID, everyone of these MURDERS were committed by ILLEGAL guns. Chicago has the STRICTEST gun control laws in the country and IL is the strictest of any state. You're liberal bull shit arugment doesn't hold water.

If you outlawed guns, he criminal would still have guns, but the law abiding citizens wouldn't.

See South Africa. One of the first moves by the false prophet Mandela was to impose total gun control. This has left the white population utterly defenseless. White farmers are the victims of GENOCIDE at the moment. These are innocent people who are getting murdered at a rate that is equivalent of GENOCIDE. Heavy armed CRIMINALS (yep the criminals aren't obeying the ban on guns) enter white farmers homes, rape the women and CHILDREN, torture them and kill everyone including babies. There have been stories of babies being put in a bowl of boiling water!

I will never give up my guns and the first person that comes to confiscate them will get shot at!

HEY! They have strict gun laws! Those damn criminals are supposed to follow the law! Oh that's right...criminals don't follow the law...just regular citizens do.

The GUn laws in Chicago aren't "Strict".

Just like the prostitution laws in Chicago aren't strict.

YOU ARE A LIAR! I don't live in Chicago now (a suburb of Chicago) and I can tell you they do have the strictest laws. I know a ton of people living in he city and many NON-CRIMINALS, with no criminal history, can't keep a gun legally in their homes!

The 3 that were shot dead were black men killed by whites (well one was a white hispanic)! Young black men are under consist threat of violence by whites!

It does not say that in your link. It does say "No one is in custody for any of the shootings as area detectives investigate."

You would be the first to call it racist if the article mentioned the race of the shooter as black men shooting white men.

Tongue and Cheek my friend! Of course this was black on black crime. If it was black on white it wouldn't be reported, if it was white on black it would make national news. If it was hispanic on black it would be called white on black and make national news. Whenever they don't state the race of the victim (or the murder took place in ANY big city in America), then it's black on black. That is a fact!

I wonder if any of the dead victims will get a Obama press conference where he will claim them as his son!

HEY! They have strict gun laws! Those damn criminals are supposed to follow the law! Oh that's right...criminals don't follow the law...just regular citizens do.

The GUn laws in Chicago aren't "Strict".

Just like the prostitution laws in Chicago aren't strict.

Ban on "assault rifles",High Capacity Magazines,
guns have to be registered and they are now banned from any establishment that serves alcohol. The city bans the sale of any firearm within city limits. If a gun is stolen, the owner is required to report the theft immediately or face a fine.
On top of this, the state of Illinois requires a Firearm Owner’s Identification (FOID) card before they can obtain a permit and license to purchase and own a firearm anywhere in the state. Anyone convicted of a felony, domestic violence, assault and battery, subject to a protection order or been a mental patient within the past five years are eligible for a FOID card. If they have one, the police are instructed to revoke the FOID card immediately. Any buying a gun within the state must first have a FOID card. If a gun is given as a gift, say father gives one of his guns to a son, the son must first obtain a FOID card. In order to obtain a FOID card, a background check is made.

Read more at Chicago Gun-Laws So Effective Governor Considering Sending In National Guard To Stop Violence | Political Outcast

The progressives don't want to hear about blacks in ghettos killing each other. More importantly, they don't want the rest of us to hear about it.

They don't dare acknowledge that the real "gun problem" in America is that it's mostly blacks and Latinos that are responsible for the high "gun crime" rates they like to advertise when pushing their gun-grabber agenda. Because if they did that, it might cause us to look at the real problem in America---our joke of a justice system that lets career criminals out onto the streets to commit more and more crimes.

If it weren't for blacks and Latinos killing each other, the U.S. would have homicide rates much like Europe. But they don't want you to know that. They want everyone to believe Europe's low murder rates are solely due to strict gun control.

Actually, it's not an America problems, it's a Black problem. Take black-on-black gun deaths out of the equation and the US falls somewhere around Belgium in the per capita gun death statistics.

Forum List

Back