18 Fundraisers Aiding Riots, Crime, Abortion, And Genital Mutilation That GoFundMe Didn’t Shut Down

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

18 Fundraisers Aiding Riots, Crime, Abortion, And Genital Mutilation That GoFundMe Didn’t Shut Down

For all the company’s efforts to shut down freedom-minded Canadians,
GoFundMe has done plenty to help unsavory fundraising campaigns on the left.
8 Feb 2022 ~~ By Elle Reynolds
While GoFundMe races to confiscate millions of dollars from Canadians protesting the country’s coercive Covid response, the left-wing fundraising site has proven itself very willing to help raise funds for criminal riots, abortions, and genital mutilation.
“We now have evidence from law enforcement that the previously peaceful demonstration has become an occupation, with police reports of violence and other unlawful activity,” GoFundMe wrote in the company’s Friday announcement that it would steal millions from the truckers participating in the “Freedom Convoy” to protest Canada’s Covid mandates, diverting the money “to credible and established charities chosen by the Freedom Convoy 2022 organizers and verified by GoFundMe.” After backlash, the platform announced it would instead refund the money to donors.
GoFundMe cited one of its terms of service that “prohibits the promotion of violence and harassment.” The group used similar logic to suspend fundraising campaigns for Kyle Rittenhouse, who was acquitted of all charges after he shot three men in self-defense. GoFundMe tried to defend its decision then by claiming that “GoFundMe’s Terms of Service prohibit raising money for the legal defense of an alleged violent crime,” despite the platform’s willingness to crowdsource for arrested rioters.
~Snip~
Funding for Criminals, Riots

GoFundMe allowed a campaign called “PDX Protest Bail Fund” to raise nearly $1.4 million for arrestees.

~Snip~
Killing Babies and Funding Mutilation

Similar listings seek money to “Help Create An Abortion Fund In South Carolina” and “Help Fund Texan Abortions.”
GoFundMe also platforms numerous fundraisers where people can pay for the mutilation of other people’s bodies. “I can’t stand my body anymore,” says a man who goes by Lena B. who is reportedly €35,000 in debt after “5 years of transition” and seeking more money to finish his surgical abuse.
Another mom named Marie is seeking money to mutilate her daughter’s genitals and breasts. “I am trying to raise funds to support my son within his transition from female to male,” she wrote. “The money raised will be spent on appointment fees, Top Surgery & Bottom Surgery.”

Commentary:
If it weren’t for Progressive elitist double standards, they wouldn’t have any standards at all.
The list of Conservative accounts that were rejected or closed by GFM after they were opened is long.
You have to wonder how much GFM has absconded with by closing accounts they believed were too conservative.
Unfortunately, those truckers could use that money to keep their trucks running in the cold weather. Thankfully another funding company with no political purpose has offered to assist.

1644387810579.png

Nothing was confiscated....the source in the OP was mistaken (aka they lied).

Meh, we all know it has nothing to do with the sites terms.

It is a political play, always was.

The question remains will the right gets it's shit together to make the companies bottom line pay for the overt action? I doubt it and as long as you remain impotent here and allow the left to control them, they will continue to cut you out of the political discourse.

That will be bad for everyone.

View attachment 599137

~~~~~~

They are still denying those in need of the money the funds that were donated to them.
Not to worry. The DOJ and FBI have refused to investigate. But Ron DeSantis said he will order an investigation and as I understand several other Republican Governors have also pledged to do the same.

~~~~~~

They are still denying those in need of the money the funds that were donated to them.
Not to worry. The DOJ and FBI have refused to investigate. But Ron DeSantis said he will order an investigation and as I understand several other Republican Governors have also pledged to do the same.

The governors are pandering to damn fools....like yourself.

~~~~~~

And if the investigation finds any illegal activity, they will be held responsible for it. So far, it's just looks like more right wing pandering to the crazies to keep them riled up.

~~~~~~

What are they investigating?

What crime is supposed to have taken place?

Didn't Camel A Harris support a gofundme to get ANTIFABLM rioters bailed out of jail?

View attachment 599137

And for the record, 80% of Canadians agreed with the country’s coercive Covid policy.

They want the truck convoy people to do their partying, drinking and hot tubbing in the comfort of their homes and let the rest of us enjoy the peace and quiet, and working people get a good nights sleep.

View attachment 599137

~~~~~~
**********​

Forum List

Back