1776 project - "is a puerile, politically reactionary document"

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This is what happens when politicians want to control history. There must be an approved account that backs up your political standpoint. In this case White Supremacy.

Its great that President Joe has binned it.

This is what happens when politicians want to control history. There must be an approved account that backs up your political standpoint. In this case White Supremacy.

So you admit that it was England that brought the slaves over to the colonies and subjected them to pain and dispair?

LOL. You should be more concerned with Paki rape gangs.
Well the US operated white Christian rape gangs for centuries and fought a civil war to maintain that privilege. The 1776 project supported that right.

This is what happens when politicians want to control history. There must be an approved account that backs up your political standpoint. In this case White Supremac
Tommy is just upset because that's when we kicked British ass and sent them back home defeated and humiliated. ... :cool:

Last edited:

Well the US operated white Christian rape gangs for centuries and fought a civil war to maintain that privilege. The 1776 project supported that right.
Tell us, where those white Christian rape gangs came from? Oh yeah, Britstain and Eurdope...

Did you read the 1776 report?

This is what happens when politicians want to control history. There must be an approved account that backs up your political standpoint. In this case White Supremac
Your just upset because that's when we kicked your ass and sent you back home defeated and humiliated. ... :cool:

Excuse me, Mr. Muslim. But I don't think the 1776 project is inclusive of you in the "we".

The US never operated white Christian rape gangs. The British government operated the largest global empire in history and now white Brits have to apologize for being British. The globalists are flooding your country and NW Europe with people that want to kill you. Congrats.

Did you read the 1776 report?
You have to be able to read to read the report. Buck tooth inbreds from Britstain, cant read.

I have not read it. So I can not comment on it specifically. But, I have noticed over the years people like to bend history to promote a political leaning. I seen this as a school boy . Documentation and facts are what is needed in our school history classes ,along with a teacher who will engage the students in unbiased discussions. Personal political leanings and Government propaganda need to be left out.

Sorry partner, you're answer isn't white enough.
Poindexter, you need to crack open a history book sometime.
There were even Indian tribes (also not white) who fought with the colonists against the British. ... :cool:

You missed my point.

Real historians to say the least are not thrilled with the 1776 Report. Nor should they be since there weren't any historians on the 1776 commission. A commission which wanted to force every school district to teach history from a decidedly political point of view. If that's not indoctrination then I don't know what is.

Real historians to say the least are not thrilled with the 1776 Report. Nor should they be since there weren't any historians on the 1776 commission. A commission which wanted to force every school district to teach history from a decidedly political point of view. If that's not indoctrination then I don't know what is.
So the looney liberal racist "1619 Project" teachers are being forced to indoctrinate schools kids with isn't politically motivated? ... :cool:

Forum List

Back