17 years old

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
At 17 years old, I called an ambulance... In the end, I have no idea why.
But I was having a lot of pain in my mouth, a lot of pain.. around midnight.

No doctors around, nowhere, obviously at midnight, except for emergencies at the hospital.

After I was told that there is nothing the hospital can do about it, but prescribe some pain pills.

I requested out of the ambulance to head back into the house.

They said that because I was under 18, Im not allowed out of the ambulance that I have to go to the hospital.
So I grabbed up the EMS and beat the sh!t out of her... and kicked open the ambulance door, almost taking it clean off the frame.

Then when I left, the Ambulance took off without me, so I ran inside the house and changed clothes and shaved, and shaved my head and put on a wig, and I wore special shoes with those thick soles to make me
look taller, and I wore my dad's jeans and a pair of reading glasses.

And I varied the route that I took, to Philadelphia's "Erie Torresdale" EL stop, and I went from there, to NJ Transit at the 8th street EL stop... and I spent the next 4 months with my sister.

I pedaled my way, mainly through alleyways and back driveways on my bicycle to get to the EL stop, I was there, within a minute.. literally.

On the NJ transit bus, I took off the glasses and the wig, and put on a ski mask, and covered my face with a army hat and slept on the back of the bus, all the way to NJ.

4 months later, after I turned 18... I went back home.

When I got back home, I badly needed a dentist, it turns out... they had to pull the same tooth that was hurting before, because it was broken all the way down :p

Last edited:

No doctors around, nowhere, obviously at midnight, except for emergencies at the hospital.

After I was told that there is nothing the hospital can do about it, but prescribe some pain pills.

They said that because I was under 18, Im not allowed out of the ambulance that I have to go to the hospital.
So I grabbed up the EMS and beat the sh!t out of her... and kicked open the ambulance door, almost taking it clean off the frame.

Then when I left, the Ambulance took off without me, so I ran inside the house and changed clothes and shaved, and shaved my head and put on a wig, and I wore special shoes with those thick soles to make me

And I varied the route that I took, to Philadelphia's "Erie Torresdale" EL stop, and I went from there, to NJ Transit at the 8th street EL stop... and I spent the next 4 months with my sister.

I pedaled my way, mainly through allies and back driveways on my bicycle to get to the EL stop, I was there, within a minute.. literally.

On the NJ transit bus, I took off the glasses and the wig, and put on a ski mask, and covered my face with a army hat and slept on the back of the bus, all the way to NJ.

When I got back home, I badly needed a dentist, it turns out... they had to pull the same tooth that was hurting before, because it was broken all the way down :p

I look forward to your arrest and conviction for assault and battery, and look forward to your release out of the juvenile system when you turn 21.

I pedaled my way, mainly through allies and back driveways on my bicycle to get to the EL stop, I was there, within a minute.. literally.

LSD is likely the cause of your hallucinations. It's just a bad trip and the flash backs will only last 15 or 20 years.

90f4d053ebac73d136113f615cf841c9.jpg

Forum List

Back