17.3 % is the rate of inflation IF we still used the methodology of 1980. Telling us it is 9.1 % is lying to you!

I don’t do math well enough to know without taking much time to study. But to the extent that is true, it’s quite eye opening. Obviously it feels like the truth. Because you can have your handmaiden media apparatchiks claiming “all is well” but we KNOW what we’re spending compared to what we formerly had to spend for the same things.

It rings true. Brandon is such a clusterfuck as President.
let's go Brandon

At the store down the street from my house, chicken breast in 5 pound packages went from $1.99/lb before the election to $3.54/lb this week.

Whose fault is that? Trump?

Yes, it's Trump! Trump is responsible for dead batteries, car jackings and rainy days. He's the reason that birds break a wing and he causes lost mail. He's responsible for everything bad that happens everywhere, LOL

"Need to have" items....

Groceries: +12.2%

Gasoline: + 59.9%

Utilities: +38.4%

Avg: 37% inflation.
God fucking damn it, Oddball! How many fucking times must you be informed that quoting statistics (and on topic) for the benefit of educating our liberals will only stir them to deeper states of enraged stupidity!?

Last edited:
This can't be true and most certainly can't be this administration's fault in any way shape or form. Just ask our resident self-professed financial expert CFP and Biden voter Mac1958. He will tell you. ;)

This can't be true and most certainly can't be this administration's fault in any way shape or form. Just ask our resident self-professed financial expert CFP and Biden voter Mac1958. He will tell you. ;)
No, you're too smart and educated and trained and experienced for me.

It's all Biden's fault! FJB! <Grunt grunt>

There ya go, just for you, in your language.

LOL...Just let me know if you need any real financial advice. I may be of assistance. It is not my profession, but frankly, it doesn't take much to outsmart a Biden voter, particularly one that STILL can't figure out that his economic policies are bad for our country.

Biden did directly cause most of the damage with his cancelling energy contracts and strangling energy producers with regulations. Energy drives up all other costs. And that doesn't even count his inept handling of the supply chain crisis. That you don't know that show you're the ignoramous with finance.

Even my left wing hack sister called Biden "incompetent." But here you are, still defending him for what he obviously did. You're a joke and a racist

Last edited:
Biden did directly cause most of the damage with his cancelling energy contracts and strangling energy producers with regulations. Energy drives up all other costs. And that doesn't even count his inept handling of the supply chain crisis. That you don't know that show you're the ignoramous with finance.

Even my left wing hack sister called Biden "incompetent." But here you are, still defending him for what he obviously did. You're a joke and a racist
You're talking to someone who fancies himself as an expert. The problem is, his ideology and hatred of all things Trump overrides any expertise.

Forum List

Back