16 year old girl killed by her 24 year old bf in murder suicide

Crazy boyfriends kill girlfriends at any age. When I was 13 my boyfriend was 26. When I was 16, I had already been married twice.
img-332150-1-18394-zoinks-shaggy-scooby-doo-400x250.png

My grandfather was over 40 when he married a 14 year old.
This was about 1918.

My grandfather was born in 1874. Yes, not my great or great great grandfather, just my grandfather.

Our 10th president, James Tyler still has two grandchildren alive !! Their dad was Tyler's son. Hard to believe, but when you read the story it's for real.

Men kill wives and girlfriends. Women kill husbands and boyfriends. It's hardly newsworthy.

Lovers kill each other at any age. At 90 they kill each other. Playmates under ten kill each other.

Lovers kill each other at any age. At 90 they kill each other. Playmates under ten kill each other.

Lovers don't kill each other. People who get together for all the wrong reasons sometimes kill each other, but actual lovers do not. Clueless once again, Tipsy. Get off the booze for get straight before you post. Maybe that's why you were divorced twice by age 18...or did you kill them?

My grandmother married a 23-year-old at 16. It was common until recently!

Been going on since the beginning of time and is still "common" to this day. More recently, women marry younger men...guys have a shorter life span.

It was "common" for girls to be married to men back in the days of women being treated as commodities, often times being married off against their will. There is no place for such in a society that values gender equality and free will.

Lovers don't kill each other. People who get together for all the wrong reasons sometimes kill each other, but actual lovers do not. Clueless once again, Tipsy. Get off the booze for get straight before you post. Maybe that's why you were divorced twice by age 18...or did you kill them?
Are you wiping your ass with your hands and licking your fingers again. Your breath stinks. Now we know why.

I wasn't divorced twice by the time I was 18. You think so because you can't read. You poor pitiful spinster, still hoping that some derelict in a back alley will diddle you. Nope. Even the bums don't want you.

Maybe it's the breath thing. Try licking their fingers.

Are you wiping your ass with your hands and licking your fingers again. Your breath stinks. Now we know why.

I wasn't divorced twice by the time I was 18. You think so because you can't read. You poor pitiful spinster, still hoping that some derelict in a back alley will diddle you. Nope. Even the bums don't want you.

Maybe it's the breath thing. Try licking their fingers.

That's what you posted, but it was removed by a mod, or were you in blackout again?

Forum List

Back