16-Year Old Girl Claims Former President Bill Clinton is Her Father

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hilarious how upset the left gets over things like this. I mean c'mon EVERYONE knows Bubba chases skirts

Who is upset?

You are just passing on gossip

On a related note- I believe this may be Cruz's illigetimate child.....

Bat_Boy.PNG

"I got suckered, and it's your fault for proving that I'm a moron. Wahh! Wahh! Stop bothering me! Wahh!"

Did you read the thread title?

No wonder you morons can't tell when a thread title accurately depicts the content of the OP. Her thread title says the girl makes the claim. Not that she believes it.

:lol:

What makes you think the girl even exists?

You're sort of an idiot and uptight.

At least I'm not dumb enough to believe everything I read on the internet.

If I'm an "idiot", what does that make you?

I never said I believed it, did I? I simply posted it to get a rise out of loons like you....guess what? SUCCESS!!!!! You fools bite every time. Know why? You're uptight and self loathing. Now cease bothering me

That's the most pathetic attempt to save face I've seen in a while.

Go away, from the moment I landed on this board I've known you're an uptight left loon and to be honest not worthy of my time. Got it?

Yes, facts do seem to bother you.

Oh, and he's a mod, he's not going anywhere.

You are not very good at this, now are you....
kissing-ass.jpg

"I got suckered, and it's your fault for proving that I'm a moron. Wahh! Wahh! Stop bothering me! Wahh!"

No wonder you morons can't tell when a thread title accurately depicts the content of the OP. Her thread title says the girl makes the claim. Not that she believes it.

This clown is as bright as a burnt out light bulb

At least I'm not dumb enough to believe everything I read on the internet.

If I'm an "idiot", what does that make you?

I never said I believed it, did I? I simply posted it to get a rise out of loons like you....guess what? SUCCESS!!!!! You fools bite every time. Know why? You're uptight and self loathing. Now cease bothering me

Go away, from the moment I landed on this board I've known you're an uptight left loon and to be honest not worthy of my time. Got it?

kissing-ass.jpg

Wow- I never expected you to post a selfie.

Wow, you are amazingly dense.

kissing-ass.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

Wow, you are amazingly dense.

kissing-ass.jpg

:lmao:

Let's see if this gets settled or not.

Poor kid might end up dead....
Hmm. Vince Foster?
The Clintons are ambitious driven people who believe they are above any law or public commentary. The Clintons have gone out of their way to destroy anyone who stands in their way of maintaining political power.
It is likely one of two things will happen here.
One is should this go the way of the child's desire to have her father identified, she will be secretly paid off and told to shut up....
Two, a freak accident will cause her demise.

The level of cognitive dissonance required to continue believing this is a real story when the site it came from says they're a satire site is truly mind-blowing.

I do so hope this is true! As I recall Jesse Jackson went through the SAME thing not to long ago.
Add to that it was Jessie Jackson who spoke FOR God in forgiving Bill Clinton in his affair with Monica.

Sixteen years of back child support PLUS interest could be a LOT of money. And what landed on Monica's dress will be in Hillary's face.
Okay, SKIP that mental image.

The fact that many of us on both sides of the aisle would accept it as fact goes to the reputation of the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back