152 Detroit Cops In Coronavirus Quarantine

from the article-
(WWJ) In a stunning announcement, Detroit Police Chief James Craig said during a press conference Friday that five Detroit officers and one civilian employee have tested positive for coronavirus.

Another 152 police personnel are being quarantined for possible exposure; 130 of those were ordered to quarantine by the department, another 22 were advised to do so by their doctor.

"I've not seen anything like this," Craig said, adding, "It's certainly a cause for concern. I can tell you at this point our services will not change."

Any inference that officers are turning a blind eye to crime, especially low level misdemeantors, is not correct, Craig said. Crime prevention and arrests are continuing without disruption.

Crime rates will not increase, he said.

They better get the National Guard there in force or they’ll be killing 30 people a day instead of 30 a weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is why I don't believe in this nationwide quarantine. Because anyone can catch it. Even soldiers. The only thing is that will prevent this disease from taking over the body? Is a strong immune system. But there is no way to prevent from catching it. It is like pollen in the air. Some it will effect, and some it will not effect.
And the DEms are not taking this virus seriously either. They knows that it is harmless than a flu. Because in Mexico. they are roaming around freely without taking any extra precaution to protect themselves. But the Dems are still not giving Pres.Trump funds to build that wall but they wall people to stay behind their walls, because they know that this virus is nothing to be serious about. That is why they are not even forcing the homeless to stay in shelters, and they are the main ones that can spread this disease. They walk around during the night, touching door knobs and cars door handles to see if it is locked. And then poop all over the cities
And so it is all a joke to keep people from spreading the news about the lies that the Dems were caught saying.

Growing evidence suggests the coronavirus can spread through poop. Here's how to protect yourself.

National Guard Deploys To Fed Ex Stadium In Maryland

3tgr3j.gif

Last edited:
That is why I don't believe in this nationwide quarantine. Because anyone can catch it. Even soldiers. The only thing is that will prevent this disease from taking over the body? Is a strong immune system. But there is no way to prevent from catching it. It is like pollen in the air. Some it will effect, and some it will not effect.
And the DEms are not taking this virus seriously either. They knows that it is harmless than a flu. Because in Mexico. they are roaming around freely without taking any extra precaution to protect themselves. But the Dems are still not giving Pres.Trump funds to build that wall but they wall people to stay behind their walls, because they know that this virus is nothing to be serious about. That is why they are not even forcing the homeless to stay in shelters, and they are the main ones that can spread this disease. They walk around during the night, touching door knobs and cars door handles to see if it is locked. And then poop all over the cities
And so it is all a joke to keep people from spreading the news about the lies that the Dems were caught saying.

Growing evidence suggests the coronavirus can spread through poop. Here's how to protect yourself.

3tgr3j.gif
Shut yo stupid ass up....

If it is so harmless, go lick a dead virus patient's bedpan to show us how this isn't a big deal......

from the article-
(WWJ) In a stunning announcement, Detroit Police Chief James Craig said during a press conference Friday that five Detroit officers and one civilian employee have tested positive for coronavirus.

Another 152 police personnel are being quarantined for possible exposure; 130 of those were ordered to quarantine by the department, another 22 were advised to do so by their doctor.

"I've not seen anything like this," Craig said, adding, "It's certainly a cause for concern. I can tell you at this point our services will not change."

Any inference that officers are turning a blind eye to crime, especially low level misdemeantors, is not correct, Craig said. Crime prevention and arrests are continuing without disruption.

They have been just quarantined. It's a precautionary measure.
I'm sure none of them will die :)

from the article-

I wonder how many people the six came into contact with before they were tested.

from the article-

I wonder how many people the six came into contact with before they were tested.
I would imagine quite a few.

from the article-

I would imagine quite a few.

Warning! Attempt at humor that will not be politically correct and caffeine level is low: Then the crime rate may actually decrease.

3tgr3j.gif
Shut yo stupid ass up....

If it is so harmless, go lick a dead virus patient's bedpan to show us how this isn't a big deal......
Look I already knows that this whole shebang about this virus is a hoax. They claimed that it has came from eating snakes and bats. Trying to make it seem as if these animals are the filthy things in the world to eat. But I had worked on a hog farm decades ago when I was young. And the hog is the most filthiest animal on the planet, that you cannot feed it clean scraps, because all it will do is turn around and poop and urinate on it (Which that is how they seasons their food). That it carries all sorts of parasites and diseases. But you aren't worried about that. Because you will not give up your bacon for nobody and for any pandemic. But I eat kosher. The foods that God said that it is good to eat. That it will not make us sick.
And foods with GMO ingredients. That it gets people sick as well. But you don't care about that.

Practically all genetically engineered crops contain genetic material from viruses. Research has shown that these virus genes may combine with genes from infecting viruses. The serious thing is that experimental evidence indicates the new viruses created in this way may be more infectious, may cause more serious diseases, and may have a tendency to cross species borders.
Say No To GMOs! - Virus Hazard

Idiots React to Coronavirus

Forum List

Back