15 Year Old Pastor's Son Murders Entire Family With An AR-15

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
A boy of faith, and guns going on a rampage with an assault rifle? Impossible! :eusa_hand:

He killed both of his parents, including his younger siblings aged only 9, 5, and 2.

"A 15-year-old was arrested Sunday for allegedly killing a family Saturday evening just outside of Albuquerque, New Mexico, after using the weapon that's dominated much of the gun control conversation -- the AR-15 semi-automatic rifle."

Teenager Reportedly Used AR-15 to Kill Five in New Mexico - National - The Atlantic Wire

A boy of faith, and guns going on a rampage with an assault rifle? Impossible! :eusa_hand:

He killed both of his parents, including his younger siblings aged only 9, 5, and 2.

"A 15-year-old was arrested Sunday for allegedly killing a family Saturday evening just outside of Albuquerque, New Mexico, after using the weapon that's dominated much of the gun control conversation -- the AR-15 semi-automatic rifle."

Teenager Reportedly Used AR-15 to Kill Five in New Mexico - National - The Atlantic Wire

Kids have been killing their families for decades.

http://therockwallnews.com/2011/0627/latestnews/couple
MT. PLEASANT – A young Rockwall couple who were Mesquite ISD educators and their infant son were killed Saturday when their 2009 Hyundai slammed into the back of an 18-wheeler “freightliner” truck, stopped for traffic on I-30, west of Texarkana, north of Cookville.
Texarkana Department of Public Safety officials said Leah Eason, 30, who had just completed her first year as an assistant principal at Florence Black Elementary School in Mesquite, died at the scene.
James Eason, 30, and their one-year-old son, Luke, were taken to Titus Regional Medical Center in Mt. Pleasant but were pronounced dead there. The father was a fifth grade teacher at B. J. Smith Elementary School in Mesquite.
D'Iberville woman's family killed in crash while driving to help her | Harrison County | The Sun Herald
BILOXI -- A Texas man working on the Coast was arrested Saturday on two counts of felony driving under the influence causing death after he drove his vehicle into the back of a car on Interstate 110, police said.

Five-year-old Ashlin Hernandez and her father, Alex Hernandez of D'Iberville, died at the scene, Deputy Coroner Charles Wise said.

Andrew James Good, 25, of Coopers Cove, was treated for minor injuries at Biloxi Regional Medical Center, Biloxi police Sgt. Tim McKaig said.

Read more here: D'Iberville woman's family killed in crash while driving to help her | Harrison County | The Sun Herald

Last edited:

So because someone else's kid went ballistic and killed off his family, the only proper response it to prevent ME from owning a semi automatic rifle.

Yiff in hell, gun grabber.

So because someone else's kid went ballistic and killed off his family, the only proper response it to prevent ME from owning a semi automatic rifle.

I thought guns and jesus brought nothing but safety and goodness?

Rancho Cordova Woman, Two Children Found Murdered | KTXL FOX40

The man accused of killing his sister-in-law and two of her small children was formally charged today as he was surrounded by four deputies.

Grigoriy Bukhantsov,19, accepted the appointment of public defender John Perkins.

Bukhantsov is suspected of using a knife to kill 23-year-old Alina Bukhantsov, her 3-year-old son Avenir and her 2-year-old daughter Emmanuella in their home. Her 6-month-old son Mark survived the alleged attack.

New Jersey mom attacked with knife while shopping with her baby at Bed Bath and Beyond - NY Daily News

New Jersey mom attacked with knife while shopping with her baby at Bed Bath and Beyond

The victim, Kerri Dalton, 29, has been upgraded from critical to good condition after being stabbed more than 20 times in the grisly, and apparently random attack at a store in Middletown, N.J.

A New Jersey mother shopping with her baby at a Bed Bath and Beyond store was brutally attacked by a knife-wielding man with a history of violent behavior, police say.

Kerri Dalton, 29, had been upgraded Saturday from critical to good condition after being stabbed more than 20 times in the grisly, and apparently random, Thursday attack at a store in Middletown, N.J. Both Dalton’s lungs were punctured but her 5-month-old baby, who was in a baby carriage, was unharmed, authorities say.

I just can't people anyone is allowed to own much less possess a knife :eusa_whistle:

I thought guns and jesus brought nothing but safety and goodness?

Yeah......and I thought obammy and the libs were bringing home the troops and shutting down Guantanamo.
I guess we all have disappointments in life.

And besides mental illness respects no God. As can be seen from our present POTUS.

And too think if only there had been reactionary, interventionist, bureaucrats to confiscate those guns sooner.......lol

Kids have been killing their families for decades.

Yeah they could have just as easially been all killed in a car wreck.

And somehow this is the guns fault rather than the young man in question.

Because clearly if AR-15s were illegal, there is no possible way this young man could have murdered his family. They would all still be alive. [/sarcasm]

As for Jesus, He doesn't take away our free will. And simply being a pastor's son doesnt mean you believe in Jesus or live according to His teachings. I would hope you realize that when we want people to be converted to Christ, we actually want them to obey His commandments and recieve the blessings bestoyed through those commandments. We don't want people to just profess His name to completely ignore what He has taught us.

hitler-youth2.jpg

Raise your right hand if you support government gun control

http://therockwallnews.com/2011/0627/latestnews/couple
MT. PLEASANT – A young Rockwall couple who were Mesquite ISD educators and their infant son were killed Saturday when their 2009 Hyundai slammed into the back of an 18-wheeler “freightliner” truck, stopped for traffic on I-30, west of Texarkana, north of Cookville.
Texarkana Department of Public Safety officials said Leah Eason, 30, who had just completed her first year as an assistant principal at Florence Black Elementary School in Mesquite, died at the scene.
James Eason, 30, and their one-year-old son, Luke, were taken to Titus Regional Medical Center in Mt. Pleasant but were pronounced dead there. The father was a fifth grade teacher at B. J. Smith Elementary School in Mesquite.
D'Iberville woman's family killed in crash while driving to help her | Harrison County | The Sun Herald
BILOXI -- A Texas man working on the Coast was arrested Saturday on two counts of felony driving under the influence causing death after he drove his vehicle into the back of a car on Interstate 110, police said.

Five-year-old Ashlin Hernandez and her father, Alex Hernandez of D'Iberville, died at the scene, Deputy Coroner Charles Wise said.

Andrew James Good, 25, of Coopers Cove, was treated for minor injuries at Biloxi Regional Medical Center, Biloxi police Sgt. Tim McKaig said.

Read more here: D'Iberville woman's family killed in crash while driving to help her | Harrison County | The Sun Herald

LMFAO! I made my post about a car wreck before I had read Bigrebs post.

I guess I have the pulse of the right wingers figured out?

Forum List

Back