14067 + 87,000 =

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
In case the dots haven’t connected, the globalists EO 14067 will be enforced by 5 armed divisions (87,000) of IRS Agents.

EO 14067 is a “digital currency” spawned by Satan, and is the anthesis, the polar opposite, 180 degrees away from an open source Blockchained digital currency.

You think Paypay’s $2,500 theft was criminal, this anti-American government in DC can AND WILL confiscate EVERYTHING with a single keystroke.

You will own nothing and you will be happy, won’t you?

I guess the bars are closed and all that is left is impotent rage.

So you support the government and the banks controlling folks freedom of speech, and behavior, through stealing their own money, and controlling how they can use their own money?

Why don't you just move to China, instead of destroying America if you don't like it here?

How very authoritarian of you.

So you support the government and the banks controlling folks freedom of speech, and behavior, through stealing their own money, and controlling how they can use their own money?

Why don't you just move to China, instead of destroying America if you don't like it here?

How very authoritarian of you.
I support the government's right to collect taxes....

I also support my right to make fun of drunk folks when they drunk post on a message board.

Wow. He's gone off the Qanon deep end.

I've noticed him getting worse, but this pretty well confirms it.
In about 5 years or so after the blob has settled in for a dirt nap, I think the resident right wing loons will settle back into just being hyper aggressive instead of the unhinged and battle-axe hyper aggressive strain of the disease we've seen for the last few years.

In about 5 years or so after the blob has settled in for a dirt nap, I think the resident right wing loons will settle back into just being hyper aggressive instead of the unhinged and battle-axe hyper aggressive strain of the disease we've seen for the last few years.
This has nothing to do with Trump, the GOP or the DNC. You have no idea what is coming.

This has nothing to do with Trump, the GOP or the DNC. You have no idea what is coming.

It has everything to do with an egomaniac who can't admit he lost an election. When you voted for McCain and Romney, they were, at least, man enough to admit that they got their ass kicked. And you accepted their devastating defeat. But like a good little programmable, fool, this blob tells you that he was cheated and the election was illegitimate and you're still regurgitating the shit 2 years later. Grow a spine.

(c) We must mitigate the illicit finance and national security risks posed by misuse of digital assets

(d) We must reinforce United States leadership in the global financial system and in technological and economic competitiveness, including through the responsible development of payment innovations and digital assets.

The failing fiats fix assuming 'digital' status seems an inherent risk to those subjected to it

~S~

It has everything to do with an egomaniac who can't admit he lost an election. When you voted for McCain and Romney, they were, at least, man enough to admit that they got their ass kicked. And you accepted their devastating defeat. But like a good little programmable, fool, this blob tells you that he was cheated and the election was illegitimate and you're still regurgitating the shit 2 years later. Grow a spine.
This thread has nothing to do with President Trump.

1665914076013.png

No, seriously, this thread has not a damn thing to do with partisan politics.

You are drunk on TEE VEE brainwashing politics. It is SAD. You are like a junky, that can't think past a paradigm.

I can't even have a conversation with you.

I never cast a vote for any of those guys.

Why are you accusing me of doing so? Because you didn't and you need an enemy to hate? wtf?!

Wow. He's gone off the Qanon deep end.

I've noticed him getting worse, but this pretty well confirms it.
Wow man.

You are so uninformed, and you don't have a fucking clue what is going on.

OR, if you do, you are using fallacies, derogatory language, and disparagement, to attack someone that does not like what oligarchs and bankers are planning w/o the approval of the voters of this nation.

It is disgusting frankly, either way. Using name calling and derision in place of mature discussion, because you are ignorant or fearful.

:rolleyes:

1665914567582.png

I see you're back in the creative writing class at the community college! Good for you! Keep at it.

Forum List

Back