14 Year Old Girl Stabbed to Death in Fargo

Your buddy Harmonica already posted this.
I'll bet this guy's a superbadbrutha too.
No, he was a Shithead like you.
God damn black demons even in Fargo
It's amazing that when a white boy flips the script and kills 9 or 10 folks you racist cocksuckas are quiet as hell.
Are you sure you're not a superbadsistah? You did bring up cocksucker after all and doubtless you've done time, I mean being "superbad" and black. Or perhaps just a wigger who had black boyfriends?
Ah Shithead the homo route is all you've got left or is your name Givehead.
Fess up punk!
Do it fuck boy, you will feel better.
So you went from fuck boy to superbadbrutha? Yours is a strange world indeed.
Ah Givehead it must be hard hiding behind the internet tough guy act.

Her murderer.
View attachment 499511
According to Robert Paulsen and court documents, Jupiter Paulsen was skateboarding from her father's house to her mother's house around 7 a.m. Friday, June 4, when she was randomly attacked.

The assailant choked the girl and stabbed her more than 20 times over the course of about 20 minutes in an attack that was caught in part on security video from a store in the area of the attack, which occurred near Party City, at 4340 13th Ave. S., in Fargo.

Poor girl. What a horrible way to go.

Who is "WE", your punk ass isn't sending anyone anywhere.
It's a moot point anyway. At the rate the negros in the US are killing each other and aborting their babies the Blacks in America will eventually be as rare as seeing a Black in a city in China.
Now that Biden is letting millions of Latinos come to America b/c they will vote DEM the Dems don't need the Black voter base AKA DEM plantation slaves anymore. That's why the DEMs aren't lifting a finger to stop Black on Black crime.

Hmmm, why didn't you call for the white sub-human to be executed on the spot live on FOX news when he murdered 6 Asian women.
I did you asshole!
If one of my children murdered someone I'd pull the fucking switch on them myself!
When are you going on vacation to China?
Here's a little secret: Years ago when I owned a restaurant/s I employed some Chinese cooks and waitstaff.
After I sold one particular restaurant it came to my attention that two Chinese waitresses would put a little mark on any ticket they wrote up for a table with Black customers. The Chinese line cooks would then add their spitel to the dishes they were sending out to those tables.
I never condoned such bad behaviour and never would.
Just saying what happened.
If I were a Black visiting a small city (small being 5 million or so) in China I'd be worried about eating in restaurants.

Forum List

Back