14 year old girl bullied for saying asking racisum happens to all races?

The Daily Fail is known for encouraging far right views and not being too bothered whether what they write is true or not and I suggest this is not a real story. To the best of my knowledge in the UK we do not yet have the idea that white people are being harmed by blacks nor do we generally have schools which have such a large black population that this sort of thing would be likely. It doesn't mention the school which if it was a true story one would expect. I suspect the story was created to get into the minds of workers in the UK that black people are racist towards white people.

The Daily Fail is known for encouraging far right views and not being too bothered whether what they write is true or not and I suggest this is not a real story. To the best of my knowledge in the UK we do not yet have the idea that white people are being harmed by blacks nor do we generally have schools which have such a large black population that this sort of thing would be likely. It doesn't mention the school which if it was a true story one would expect. I suspect the story was created to get into the minds of workers in the UK that black people are racist towards white people.
Interesting. Thanks.

Forum List

Back