13 year old teens arrested for shooting another teen in ohio mall

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

terrible. must be black kids. other wise they say race all over place in the article. to bad these kids were not taught anything/;

terrible. must be black kids. other wise they say race all over place in the article. to bad these kids were not taught anything/;
I don't understand.

It was illegal for these children to have a gun.

How dare they?

gangs no hoe to get illegal guns
Gangs are not the issue, the issue is global warming

Let me get my side ruler out to splain.

1. The warm weather is driving children into an insane rage, especially the poor ones without access to a swimming pool.

2. Their single mother then tries to discipline and restrain them, but to no avail.

3. They then join gangs to release their climate fury, and this is the end result

Understand?

I get why a lockdown has to happen, but when are the authorities going to finally learn that when a lockdown does take place, that only means that everyone else in the picture is stuck in the presence of an armed person?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Gangs are not the issue, the issue is global warming

Let me get my side ruler out to splain.

1. The warm weather is driving children into an insane rage, especially the poor ones without access to a swimming pool.

2. Their single mother then tries to discipline and restrain them, but to no avail.

3. They then join gangs to release their climate fury, and this is the end result

Understand?
were not talking global warming were talking about black kids shooting in a mall. and black dont join gangs because of global warming. blacks join gangs cause they want to . being criminals and thugs is better then being educated to them. and if these blacks would educate themselves they would do better. over 70 percent of them dont even bother to get married. blacks put themselves in the positions they are in.

Forum List

Back