13 year old kid get shot in back by cops and paralized

No you dont. There has never been such a time, nor should there be.
You're out of you everlovin' mind, motherfucker. Don't ever try to tell me what I remember and what I don't. You do NOT have the privilege of doing that. No Sir! Back in my day, police could not shoot you if you were unarmed and running away. FACT

I keep seeing those two black rugrats in Minneapolis, 5-6 years of age, wearing only a simple underwear garment, hurling the foulest language, and repeatedly punching at several cops, an absolute tragedy. In just five-seven years time, those rugrats will be packing a pistol and robbing, raping, and murdering the residents of that equally foul city! The 13-year old is also a tragedy, his parents, or likely lack there of, has doomed him from the gate!
because that is what black teach there kids to do.

You're out of you everlovin' mind, motherfucker. Don't ever try to tell me what I remember and what I don't. You do NOT have the privilege of doing that. No Sir! Back in my day, police could not shoot you if you were unarmed and running away. FACT
Yes they could. :cuckoo:

Are you saying the 16 year old girl is a welfare whore, or has a pimp? What do you base that on? Or maybe you favor draconian top down one size fits all legal judgements just to make sure the welfare whores are punished even if the girl that just let some boy talk his way into a good time, once is punished also, without regard for any individual situations, even if the baby is going to have an awful life or still no life. After all, you are doing God's work, right?
We have a reasonable record with the current social welfare system to say there has been failure in parts of it. Abuses of the system. Teenage girls having babies with no father. Rounding it out...Mother at 15.. .Grandmother at 30...Great Grandmother at 45 and Great Great Grandmother at 60. Two and a half generation or three generations produced within a period of time two generations are of others. This with a great chance of no father helping to take care of the child. This is being done on purpose by our government and sell outs including many black leaders.

more kids committing crimes at an earlier age....higher drop out rates..higher property crime...the list just goes on and on....i love listening to people bitch about black crime and then force teen mothers or younger to give birth to kids they will learn to hate? who loves a forced burden? no one is adopting crack babies they all want white male infants..anything over that is a throw away

We have a reasonable record with the current social welfare system to say there has been failure in parts of it. Abuses of the system. Teenage girls having babies with no father. Rounding it out...Mother at 15.. .Grandmother at 30...Great Grandmother at 45 and Great Great Grandmother at 60. Two and a half generation or three generations produced within a period of time two generations are of others. This with a great chance of no father helping to take care of the child. This is being done on purpose by our government and sell outs including many black leaders.
It is truly a mess.

more kids committing crimes at an earlier age....higher drop out rates..higher property crime...the list just goes on and on....i love listening to people bitch about black crime and then force teen mothers or younger to give birth to kids they will learn to hate? who loves a forced burden? no one is adopting crack babies they all want white male infants..anything over that is a throw away
all comes from bad parenting.

Forum List

Back