12-Year-Old Defends Herself with Gun, Proves Need of 2nd Amendment

Fuck off.
Your butthurt is insufficient justification for me to change anything I do.
I see nothing wrong with defending yourself against harm, as this child did. Using a gun to protect yourself against physical harm is fine.
Its shooting someone for stepping onto your front lawn that I have an issue with. Or chasing a thief down the street and shooting him in the back. Both of these have actually happened in the US in recent years.

If you use a gun, use it to protect yourself, not to murder a fucking door to door salesman.
You seem to think that Second Amendment supporters also support murder.

That is absurdly wrong.

So you would be opposed to the actions of Joe Horn, then?

I doubt I would. If I see someone breaking into my neighbor's house, he'll likely end up dead too.We take our right to protect our lives and property pretty seriously here in Alabama.

and-intruder-wouldnt-try-to-disarm-this-woman-your-elected-representatives-promised-to-do-it-for-him-500x305.jpg

gunowners1.jpg

You rw's are just plain stooopid.

Even though President Obama has made no move to even discuss gun control, you fell for the propaganda from the gun makers and they've been raking in the bucks.

Hint: it was Rmoney who pass gun control laws in Mass. Idiots.

Even so, he's no real danger to you either because, as Norquist said, all they need is someone who can hold the pen and sign where they tell him to.

So, see? He doesn't have to use the brain he doesn't have and neither do any of you. You can just keep your silly lame assed fantasies about playing Mighty Mouse and saving everyone from the Big Bad Guy With The Gun.

Nincompoops.

Fuck off.
I see nothing wrong with defending yourself against harm, as this child did. Using a gun to protect yourself against physical harm is fine.
Its shooting someone for stepping onto your front lawn that I have an issue with. Or chasing a thief down the street and shooting him in the back. Both of these have actually happened in the US in recent years.

If you use a gun, use it to protect yourself, not to murder a fucking door to door salesman.

That is absurdly wrong.

You have an objection to neighbors helping each other out?

That is absurdly wrong.

I doubt I would. If I see someone breaking into my neighbor's house, he'll likely end up dead too.We take our right to protect our lives and property pretty seriously here in Alabama.

Horn was not protecting his life, nor his property when he shot those men.

12-Year-Old Defends Herself with Gun, Proves Need of 2nd Amendment - Celia Bigelow - Page 1

12-Year-Old Defends Herself with Gun

As the left continues to advocate for further restrictions on the Second Amendment, others are using it to save their lives.

This past Wednesday a young 12-year old girl in Bryan County, Oklahoma was able to protect her life when an intruder kicked in her back door and entered her house. Frantically, she called her mother who advised her to grab their household gun, hide in the closet, and call 911.

The intruder made his way through the house, and as he was opening the door of the closet, the young girl shot him through the closet door. The intruder left the house and the girl was found unharmed. The police arrived and took the man into custody.

What would have happened had the girl not been armed? We can’t be sure, but there are far too many stories of young girls being kidnapped, murdered, and raped.

Now explain to me again why we need more restrictive gun laws?

Which one of you libs would prefer that this little girl be UNARMED?

Like everything else the right has their head up their asses. Don't worry....we won't take your bibles either:

courtesy-inlandnewstoday.com_.jpeg

In 2011 California had a population of 37.3 million residents How many firearms were allowed to be bought in that state in 2011 versus the 37 million who live there?

You cannot conceal carry a loaded firearm, what good is that?

You have an objection to neighbors helping each other out?

I have an objection to murdering people who are not threatening you, yes.

By that standard, if I am ever around when someone is trying to kill you, I shouldn't help because I am not in danger.

Thanks for clearing that up.

It sounds to me like Horn's neighbours were not in the house at the time, so why was Horn defending people who were not even home at the time?

Defending a house is not the same as defending a person. I would defend you if you were in immediate danger, but I wouldn't shoot a person who was breaking into your house.

By that standard, if I am ever around when someone is trying to kill you, I shouldn't help because I am not in danger.

If I had an anti gun neighbor this is the sign I would place in my front yard next to theirs

My-Neighbors-are-Not-Armed.png

That sign should be illegal. You cannot let potential burglars know that a house is unarmed, as it places the occupants at risk.

If I had an anti gun neighbor this is the sign I would place in my front yard next to theirs

That sign should be illegal. You cannot let potential burglars know that a house is unarmed, as it places the occupants at risk.

You don't like guns deal with it. I can place anything in my yard and anti gunners beware if you lived next to me you would see that sign on a daily basis.
Be proud of your stance let everybody know you are unarmed and anti gun.

Last edited:
[...]There is a darn good argument for taking all the guns out of the hands of everyone[...]
Presuming that were true it would require the most extraordinarily oppressive police state methods imaginable to accomplish. And that is the essential reason why the very concept of gun control in America is at best a fanciful notion.

It is estimated there are between 200 million and 300 million guns in the hands of ordinary Americans. Nobody knows for sure how many. If a law were passed for all civilians to surrender their firearms the law-abiding would comply, leaving them unarmed and at the mercy of the armed and lawless.

So where guns in America are concerned the toothpaste is out of the tube. We are a gun-loving people who live in a violent society. Some of us will die by the gun but most of us won't. There is little we can do about that and still remain the land of the free.

Having said all that I suggest the problem of guns in America is minor in comparison with the problem of militarization of our domestic police agencies. That is a much more serious issue to which very little attention is being paid.

riot+cops+rnc.jpg

That is a truly insidious and menacing problem. Much moreso than the occasional accidental and malicious shooting.

Last edited:
You don't like guns deal with it. I can place anything in my yard and anti gunners beware if you lived next to me you would see that sign on a daily basis.

If you drew attention to my unarmed home, I would take you to court and sue you.

It sounds to me like Horn's neighbours were not in the house at the time, so why was Horn defending people who were not even home at the time?

Defending a house is not the same as defending a person. I would defend you if you were in immediate danger, but I wouldn't shoot a person who was breaking into your house.

Why shouldn't he defend their property? Ever here of the Golden Rule?

By the way, in Texas, there is no legal difference between defending a house and a person.

All they have to do is shoot anyone who steps on the lawn to prove the sign is a lie.

Thanks for the confirmation, your just stupid. At the time having slaves was not illgeal, only freaking stupid people think you can judge the past by todays standards. Many of the northern states were also slave holding states, succession was caused by more issues than just slavery, it was only one. These are facts not your adjusted truth.

I know the difference in your and you're

You ignorant right wing assholes make my rectum crave buttermilk. Have you got your shotgun with you today?

Deflection and personal atacks, you out of ideas there lefty. If an error in grammer is all you got, you got nothing. BTW I always have my shotguns, rifles, revolvers and pistols handy, drop by anytime, I'll show you what a responsible gun owner looks like.

I've lived in TN for 78 years and I know about gun owners. There's the good old boy who keeps one double barrelled shotgun to hunt rabbits and there's the debt-riddled wuss who is scared of his own shadow, has a carry permit and keeps a small arsenal to impress his beer drinking buddies. He more than likely also has a rebel flag displayed in the rear window of his old truck which has loud mufflers.

Also....I've forgotten more about real guns than most of them will ever know. I was trained in AAA in 1957/58 in the U S army and served in the TN guards for six years. The 90mm gun which was used in AAA back in the day was also the main gun on an M-48 medium Patton tank on one of which I was tank commander when I was discharged from the old company C, 5th Btn, 109th armored division back in the 60's. If a man was standing to the side within 10-12 ft. when a 90 was fired the concussion would knock a helmet liner off his head. That's a real gun. Once my crew shot down a 6X6 ft. target at fifteen hundred yards and then proceeded to shoot down the mounting stakes. That's a real gun. When the 90 was mounted in a tank there was no space to accomodate the normal 44" recoil so they shortened it to 18" and let the 50 ton tank absorb the rest. I've seen them set on the firing line and rock each time the big gun was fired until the cleated tracks would be dug into the ground a foot or more from the repeated rocking...that's a real gun.

Last edited:

If you drew attention to my unarmed home, I would take you to court and sue you.

Your case would be thrown out...First amendment would prevail for your neighbor.

Forum List

Back