11 times people lied on Twitter about very fine people in Charlottesville

Attacking Trump? You posted a thread supporting and praising Hitler and Nazi Germany. I call that ignorant. And you claim I am attacking Trump? Where did I attack Trump?
This post is about trump. Not about another post,, go post there if you have a problem

The post is about lies on Twitter. And your credibility is also in question. And given that you have praised hitler and the kkk in prior posts, it is very relevant.
Hitler wanted independence and respect.

And he wanted to wipe out Jews, homosexuals, and the Romani.
Start a thread provide your evidence,, no need to derail this thread with your hate

I am not derailing anything. Someone posted one of your prior comments that spoke to your credibility. You responded to that post. And I responded to what you said. If anyone is derailing the thread it is you.
And if you want to continue it start another thread,, you been warned POM! I look forward to answering your questions

I am replying to your posts.

You have warned me numerous times in the last year or so. How has that worked out?

What questions do you want me to answer?
I said start a post so I can answer your questions not you answer mine lol can you read?

I am multi-tasking. Misread your posts.

And I don't have any questions for you. You have made your positions quite clear. You are a fan of hitler and of the kkk. Your support of the neo-Nazis is not surprising.
I’m a fan of all views why not let the market decide where ppl agree

Because some ideas involve the subjugation and slaughter of other human beings. That is to be fought at every turn. It is also distinctly unAmerican.
48 blacks were slaughtered last weekend in Chicago.. why aren’t you talking about democrat policies??

Start a thread on it if you want to discuss it. Stick to the topic on this thread.

Attacking Trump? You posted a thread supporting and praising Hitler and Nazi Germany. I call that ignorant. And you claim I am attacking Trump? Where did I attack Trump?
This post is about trump. Not about another post,, go post there if you have a problem

The post is about lies on Twitter. And your credibility is also in question. And given that you have praised hitler and the kkk in prior posts, it is very relevant.

Start a thread provide your evidence,, no need to derail this thread with your hate

I am not derailing anything. Someone posted one of your prior comments that spoke to your credibility. You responded to that post. And I responded to what you said. If anyone is derailing the thread it is you.
And if you want to continue it start another thread,, you been warned POM! I look forward to answering your questions

You have warned me numerous times in the last year or so. How has that worked out?

I said start a post so I can answer your questions not you answer mine lol can you read?

And I don't have any questions for you. You have made your positions quite clear. You are a fan of hitler and of the kkk. Your support of the neo-Nazis is not surprising.

Because some ideas involve the subjugation and slaughter of other human beings. That is to be fought at every turn. It is also distinctly unAmerican.
48 blacks were slaughtered last weekend in Chicago.. why aren’t you talking about democrat policies??

Start a thread on it if you want to discuss it. Stick to the topic on this thread.
Asked you first and you carried on.. one more time.. STOP DERAILING

I have not derailed anything. I have posted my views on the topic, and replied to your posts. That is all. Quit whining and lying. Get back on topic.

I have not derailed anything. I have posted my views on the topic, and replied to your posts. That is all. Quit whining and lying. Get back on topic.
Thank damn! Finally! Ok back to the topic.. 11 ppl lied and ppl lied ! Great call breibart

Thank damn! Finally! Ok back to the topic.. 11 ppl lied and ppl lied ! Great call breibart

LMAO!! You create a fake derailing, and then try to blame me for it. And then act like all this time has been my fault? Sad.

As for the lies, I think Trump condemning people you admire speaks for itself.

LMAO!! You create a fake derailing, and then try to blame me for it. And then act like all this time has been my fault? Sad.

Ok that’s it! I’m heading down to GA with my nam buddies. It’s time

Let me know when you get here. Atlanta can be a dangerous place if you aren't familiar with it. I'll give you directions to a place I know is open and serves ice cold beer. We can toast to Robert McNamara roasting in Hell.

I mean.....

Oh no! What ever will I do? Please don't hurt me, Mr. Jitler! I promise I will be...... eh, pretty much the same.

I mean.....

Oh no! What ever will I do? Please don't hurt me, Mr. Jitler! I promise I will be...... eh, pretty much the same.
That’s right beg! I like that

I mean.....

I guess the sarcasm was lost on you, huh?

Come on down. Bring your 'Nam buddies. I probably have more in common with them than you do. We will have a good time.

You will be ignored.

I mean.....

Come on down. Bring your 'Nam buddies. I probably have more in common with them than you do. We will have a good time.

You will be ignored.
I’ll just go in your house and take care of business haha

I mean.....

You will be ignored.

And how will you find my house?

But coming in my house, uninvited, it not a smart idea. Good way to get hurt.

I mean.....

You will be ignored.

I’m gonna ask where the whore lives ha

And they will point you towards Boston.

I mean.....

You will be ignored.

Hehe

I mean.....

You will be ignored.

Hehe

Stop trying to pretend you are dangerous. We both know you will not come to Atlanta. You will not find my house. And you will certainly not come IN my house.

Go ahead and say it was all a joke. You might save a little dignity.

I mean.....

You will be ignored.

Hehe

Stop trying to pretend you are dangerous. We both know you will not come to Atlanta. You will not find my house. And you will certainly not come IN my house.

I’m down here right now! Where you at!

I mean.....

You will be ignored.

Hehe

Great! Tell me where you are!

I mean.....

You will be ignored.

Hehe

Have some brews at bones restaurant.. looking for a bar fight! You should swing by !

I mean.....

You will be ignored.

Hehe

Have some brews at bones restaurant.. looking for a bar fight! You should swing by !

LMAO!!

Bones is closed. They reopen June 1st.

since twitter wants to fact check hehe

Democraps only care about lying, when other people do it. You can see it throughout this thread itself.

Dems lie? No problem. Vote Hillary. But republicans say something wrong.... FACT CHECK!

Forum List

Back