100% video proof of radical muslim terrorist training camps in America

upload_2017-2-2_20-27-35.png

ALABAMA

Alabama.png

Islamic Center of Tucson
Islamic Center of Little Rock
Muslims of the Americas—Oak Hill, California
  • REALITY CHECK THEY ARE RIGHT IN YOUR OWN BACKYARDS

MisterBeale I do agree we need to very mindful of respecting freedom as this is sticky issue, however, we must also remain aware that this is /exactly/ what ISIS said they were going to do to kill American's.

Eyeballing them is wise imo and I'm quite sure we have due cause to do so. Also it should be remembered that a group like this, if they are indeed, advocating for the overthrow of the American government or planning terrorist activities, is not protected by free speech and never has been - regardless of their citizenship status.

MAYBE IF AMERICAN DUMBASSES KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH IN THIS COUNTRY WE WOULD HAVE FKN IDIOTS GOING AROUND BURNING DOWN CITIES, and thinking everything is fkn joke or conspiracy..

Islamic Center of Tucson
The mosque is considered to be 'basically the first cell of Al Qaeda in the United States.'

At least a dozen terror-linked individuals have been tied to the Islamic Center of Tucson (ICT). The mosque and the state of Arizona are mentioned 59 times in the 9/11 Commission Report.[1] The mosque is considered to be “basically the first cell of al Qaeda in the United States.”[2]

The mosque also has significant links to the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas. The ICT’s bylaws state that the North American Islamic Trust is the “trustee and ..........................

Islamic Center of Tucson | Clarion Project

White Supremacist has his house vandalized by his followers when they find out he's black.

White Supremacist has his house vandalized by his followers when they find out he's black.

Indoctrinated fkn dumb ass , Rob Riech is your teacher and that fkn ass hole will screw yo dumbasses.

Canola oil is less fat, but sunflower oil can take higher heat without imparting flavor...

AND I think I just channeled Alton Brown, must be time for Good Eats! :)

MisterBeale I do agree we need to very mindful of respecting freedom as this is sticky issue, however, we must also remain aware that this is /exactly/ what ISIS said they were going to do to kill American's.

Eyeballing them is wise imo and I'm quite sure we have due cause to do so. Also it should be remembered that a group like this, if they are indeed, advocating for the overthrow of the American government or planning terrorist activities, is not protected by free speech and never has been - regardless of their citizenship status.

I'm not entirely positive that these organizations are what they have been presented as they are on FOX NEWS.

Fox News is unreliable. Some of these operations might be MK-Ultra training psy-op. facilities, or analogous training compounds to the School of the Americas back in the 80's that the Deep State used to influence and overthrow Latin American regimes. If they were, you would never get the truth.

Folks need to stop just believing the false reality that is presented to them on the idiot box. Sure it makes for great stories, but clandestine operations just aren't reported on, and reality doesn't work that way. The truth will eventually be known, eventually.

Secret Pentagon Report Reveals US "Created" ISIS As A "Tool" To Overthrow Syria's President Assad
Secret Pentagon Report Reveals US "Created" ISIS As A "Tool" To Overthrow Syria's President Assad | Zero Hedge

Snowflake thread!

The only snowflake is you CYKA
"No puppet...no puppet...you're the puppet!"

Your one cluelss fkn dumb ass who doesn't even know what you don't know.
You have no clue so go back to sleep zombie, planet fantasy is much better for the brain deads.
You really ARE a Snowflake!!!
I feel just awful now.

upload_2017-2-2_21-7-45.png

Snow flakes do what you do because in reality you can only attack people on a computer , in the real world your balls turn into a vagina. Which means you have none. Gutless. lol

MisterBeale I agree Fox (and all MSM) are biased (see my sig) Do you think Ryan Morau (sp?) is lying? Was not an analysis for the project? Or what?

I mean I'm skeptical of the gov, pretty much for the same reason you appear to be (aka they've lied through their asses,) but if we suppose they're lying, what purpose would there be for Obama to have this Clarion project? (It's not like it's a Trump project, the interview was in November 2015.) Some part of the FBI/CIA coup against Obama? I guess I'm just not following or seeing your immediate jump to it's a Gov. false flag kind of deal. It's certainly not something that would fit Obama's MO, other than to cover it up...

I think we've gravely underestimated the magnitude of shit fermenting in conservatives pants, getting spewed out constantly as if from a fire hose

That's ironic as well as hilarious coming from a stupid fuck like you that
I think we've gravely underestimated the magnitude of shit fermenting in conservatives pants, getting spewed out constantly as if from a fire hose[/QUOTE

That's fucking hilarious and ironic come from a leftard that believes (along with all the other commie snowflakes) that Trump is the second coming of Adolf Hitler and thus must riot and attack people.

Hurry Dale go show this to Trump! As soon as he sees this he will eradicate these camps! If he doesn't then he must hate America!

Imagine where the soulless killers are at this stage of 2017, Imagine how much training has taken place and how many more have been recruited by now. But hey don't worry it's all a conspiracy . lmao
---------------------------------------------

And save your direct attacks to me, I didn't make the title the video poster did. So go take your bs ignorance to the one who named the video.

If militia members and the sovereignty movement were doing the same thing around the US, what would your reaction be?

Although this report concerns me greatly, for now, I don't think it requires any action on the part of Big Brother, especially if the folks involved in these organizations were born here or are US citizens.

See, the thing is, what happened at Waco and Ruby Ridge pisses me the fuck off. I'm not a hypocrit. I love the freedom and the philosophy guaranteed by the Constitution.

I also have faith in the American people.

Did you know that if you took all of the deer hunters in Wisonsin, Michigan and Pennsylavannia, and put them together, they would out number the second largest army, which I believe is the Russian army?

There is a reason the Japanese never even considered invading us during WWII.

I don't give a shit about our police state like government, I care about our people. I'd just love to see these radical religious dirt bags try to get violent and draw first blood.

The only numbers quoted in this report were what, 3000? Are you fucking kidding me?

I did a search for number of deer hunters opening week.

Came up with these two hits.

Minnesota deer hunters register 54,000 deer on opening weekend

And in Missiouri. . . .

Over 96,000 deer killed on opening weekend
And that is in ONE WEEKEND. Try to remember, FOX news is a member of the CFR, and they are trying to instill fear into you to make you give up your rights, or make you encourage a police state. You don't need the government to protect you. We're Americans, we'll do just fine if these wacko's get uppity.

In fact, it is the government you need to worry about. If the government ever gets gets aggressive about enforcing it's will, who knows, these "Islamo-facists" just might form a temporary alliance to help secure your right to individual sovereignty and freedom. Lord Jesus knows, these Muslims will never be a legitimate threat to the practice of Christianity or life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness in this land. For if they dared try, they would be wiped out by Christmas by the locals.

I think we've gravely underestimated the magnitude of shit fermenting in conservatives pants, getting spewed out constantly as if from a fire hose

I think we've gravely underestimated the magnitude of shit fermenting in conservatives pants, getting spewed out constantly as if from a fire hose[/QUOTE

That's fucking hilarious and ironic come from a leftard that believes (along with all the other commie snowflakes) that Trump is the second coming of Adolf Hitler and thus must riot and attack people.

Hurry Dale go show this to Trump! As soon as he sees this he will eradicate these camps! If he doesn't then he must hate America!

If Trump is a part of the Deep State, you might end up there....and if I'm not taken? Guess what? I would fight to get you out...regardless of the fact that you are an idiot.

Imagine where the soulless killers are at this stage of 2017, Imagine how much training has taken place and how many more have been recruited by now. But hey don't worry it's all a conspiracy . lmao
---------------------------------------------

And save your direct attacks to me, I didn't make the title the video poster did. So go take your bs ignorance to the one who named the video.

If militia members and the sovereignty movement were doing the same thing around the US, what would your reaction be?

Although this report concerns me greatly, for now, I don't think it requires any action on the part of Big Brother, especially if the folks involved in these organizations were born here or are US citizens.

See, the thing is, what happened at Waco and Ruby Ridge pisses me the fuck off. I'm not a hypocrit. I love the freedom and the philosophy guaranteed by the Constitution.

I also have faith in the American people.

Did you know that if you took all of the deer hunters in Wisonsin, Michigan and Pennsylavannia, and put them together, they would out number the second largest army, which I believe is the Russian army?

There is a reason the Japanese never even considered invading us during WWII.

I don't give a shit about our police state like government, I care about our people. I'd just love to see these radical religious dirt bags try to get violent and draw first blood.

The only numbers quoted in this report were what, 3000? Are you fucking kidding me?

I did a search for number of deer hunters opening week.

Came up with these two hits.

Minnesota deer hunters register 54,000 deer on opening weekend

And in Missiouri. . . .

Over 96,000 deer killed on opening weekend
And that is in ONE WEEKEND. Try to remember, FOX news is a member of the CFR, and they are trying to instill fear into you to make you give up your rights, or make you encourage a police state. You don't need the government to protect you. We're Americans, we'll do just fine if these wacko's get uppity.

In fact, it is the government you need to worry about. If the government ever gets gets aggressive about enforcing it's will, who knows, these "Islamo-facists" just might form a temporary alliance to help secure your right to individual sovereignty and freedom. Lord Jesus knows, these Muslims will never be a legitimate threat to the practice of Christianity or life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness in this land. For if they dared try, they would be wiped out by Christmas by the locals.

If Trump is a part of the Deep State, you might end up there....and if I'm not taken? Guess what? I would fight to get you out...regardless of the fact that you are an idiot.

Thanks Dale :huddle:

Forum List

Back