100 thousand "rescued", guess how many are actually Americans?

And now you - the Trump Cultist, are claiming to know the difference between someone who is telling you the truth and someone who is lying. Tell me FuckBoi, how many times did you discern that Trump was lying to you and call him out for his lies.

But here you are calling Joe Biden a liar. Why didn't you ever call out Donald Trump on his lies? Like the lie about the "stolen election"? What makes YOU so certain the Biden is lying and Trump isn't. I'd really love to see your reasoning on this one.
You should seek professional help for that obsession with Trump..........a lot of it.

Who negotiated and signed the Troop Withdrawal Agreement with the Taliban?

Why don't YOU want to admit that Donald Trump set the rules of withdrawal, and Biden is just carrying it out under Trump's framework. In your world, everyone is lying to you EXCEPT Donald Trump, and the Republican Party - the least honest people in America.
Post the text of Trump's deal, and highlight all the parts Surrender Joe followed.

GO!

5 thousand

The other 95 thousand are Muslims.

How the fuck does that make any sense? Did we hire 95k interpreters?
The weird part about this is that it seems to think American and Muslim are mutually exclusive.

You guys should try harder to hide your prejudice.

The weird part about this is that it seems to think American and Muslim are mutually exclusive.

You guys should try harder to hide your prejudice.
There are NOT 100k citizens in Afghanistan so your point is beyond stupid.
And Muslim isn't a "race" ya fucking retard

5 thousand

The other 95 thousand are Muslims.

How the fuck does that make any sense? Did we hire 95k interpreters?

screw you if you don't like it, we need to repay the afghans for the 20 year long occupation of their country, we should take all afghans that want to come to USA, I think sharia law in USA will be a good thing....

1630201471514.jpeg

You guys kept pressing Biden to save more people. He gets 100k out and now you’re like… holy shit, what did we just do? Bwahahaha

I'd like to know why nobody's talking about the database of Afghan iris scans and other RFID the United States is maintaining.

Funny how that little tidbit has escaped even the slightest bit of scrutiny in all of this. :45:

Forum List

Back