100-plus Bundy supporters protest at federal courthouse

Old white guys protesting. Okay with me. Its their right and the cops protected that right.

Meanwhile, an old white guy punched out a black guy at a Drumpf rally and they dragged the black guy out.

Good news is, the old white guy is being brought up on charges while chicken shit Drumpf says he's not involved.

Never mind that he has called for attacks at every rally he's held.

If the old white guys wanting to give the Bundy's more welfare money were black, the cops would gun them down.

I agree, at least they are peacefully protesting this time like they should. Get to it and say what you have to say.

Where though, are the huuuge crowds of conservatives that are 'against big gubbmint'. And 'for 2nd amendment rights'. You'd think this would be their moment to shine, but all you hear are crickets.

I agree, at least they are peacefully protesting this time like they should. Get to it and say what you have to say.

Where though, are the huuuge crowds of conservatives that are 'against big gubbmint'. And 'for 2nd amendment rights'. You'd think this would be their moment to shine, but all you hear are crickets.
Yeah because peacefully protesting has gotten SO MUCH accomplished lately huh...To change things it takes violence. Plain and simple.

Yeah because peacefully protesting has gotten SO MUCH accomplished lately huh...To change things it takes violence. Plain and simple.

Then go help them with yer 2nd amendment rights rather than watching them on youtube.

Then go help them with yer 2nd amendment rights rather than watching them on youtube.
Didn't even see it on youtube yet. Just because using our 2nd amendment rights is the only way to fix things doesn't mean we are going to just start a mini war right this minute. For some the time comes now for some its not time yet.Some have given up entirely with the political process but I haven't quite yet....you must wait for a point or event that makes it happen.

Didn't even see it on youtube yet. Just because using our 2nd amendment rights is the only way to fix things doesn't mean we are going to just start a mini war right this minute.

Of course you won't. For all your talk and bluster you people are too cowardly to fire the first shot.

Didn't even see it on youtube yet. Just because using our 2nd amendment rights is the only way to fix things doesn't mean we are going to just start a mini war right this minute. For some the time comes now for some its not time yet.Some have given up entirely with the political process but I haven't quite yet....you must wait for a point or event that makes it happen.

So who are you going to fight? With your guns?

Good for them. Guess not everyone cares for an unarmed old man being shot in the back with his hands in the air.

Except for the pistol in his pocket which he was reaching for to murder an Oregon State Patrolman. This moments after trying to run a police blockade and almost running another officer down.

Nah. Your ilk always have excuses for why you won't fight. Even when your own militia ilk 'puts out the call'....

.......no one answers.

Didn't even see it on youtube yet. Just because using our 2nd amendment rights is the only way to fix things doesn't mean we are going to just start a mini war right this minute.

Of course you won't. For all your talk and bluster you people are too cowardly to fire the first shot.
Go cheer on black lies matter more chickenshit who won't stand for anything. Only a fool sacrifices himself when he still sees a path forward.

Go cheer on black lies matter more chickenshit who won't stand for anything. Only a fool sacrifices himself when he still sees a path forward.

I don't support Black Lives Matter, nor do I support racist dipshits like you.

Old white guys protesting. Okay with me. Its their right and the cops protected that right.

Meanwhile, an old white guy punched out a black guy at a Drumpf rally and they dragged the black guy out.

Good news is, the old white guy is being brought up on charges while chicken shit Drumpf says he's not involved.

Never mind that he has called for attacks at every rally he's held.

If the old white guys wanting to give the Bundy's more welfare money were black, the cops would gun them down.
Of course Donald isn't ever responsible. He just jacks the rubes up with his rhetoric and when one of the rubes act out, little Donny runs away. He is a real chickenshit coward

Forum List

Back