100 Days From America First To America Last: GM Joins Ford And Moves Automotive Plant To Mexico To Escape Biden Taxes

Pretty much corporations move to where there capital cost are lower, if you want you industries to stay in the USA take a 50% pay cut..Show us you got what it takes.

Why? You some idiot who thinks wages will ever get too low for companies not to whine about paying them? They wouldn't move anywhere if it weren't subsidized by the Feds, and with tax breaks to boot.
Who pays taxes if corporations in the US don't?

Well, look at the bright side. Those auto plants in Mexico will hire Mexicans so they won't feel the need to sneak over here. Right?

Mexicans who build crap and wages so low they can't afford the cars they build either, much less anything else from the U.S. It's just a way to avoid paying Social Security and Medicare taxes here while Ford and GM ship themselves stuff here; it isn't 'free trade', just an intra-company transfer of their own products. There should be a tariff on that stuff equal to at least the losses incurred to our tax base, and more to include the costs of roads and maintenance for all those trucks tearing up our highways and the deaths caused by Mexican drivers.

U.S. taxpayers also built those plants and their infrastructure as well; if it was such a great business deal the companies would have built all that themselves; it sucked as a business deal, which is why they got the government to build their maquilas for them.
I thought Trump did that four years ago?

Congress resisted every single Trump backed policy that came before them.
Uhm, no they didn't especially during the pandemic..

A truly blatant lie.
I got my Trump stimulus checks how about yous? I was paid by the US govt. to get my Trump covid shotz..

Go ahead and change the subject; you just keep proving you're much dumber than we thought originally.

You forgot to mention all the other companies which trump sent offshore because his silly tariffs made them unviable.
There were none

tariffs are a protection against foreign imports
Which raise prices for consumers in the nations applying the tariff. It also defeats the idea of free markets, something the GOP supposedly supports..

Well, look at the bright side. Those auto plants in Mexico will hire Mexicans so they won't feel the need to sneak over here. Right?

Mexicans who build crap and wages so low they can't afford the cars they build either, much less anything else from the U.S. It's just a way to avoid paying Social Security and Medicare taxes here while Ford and GM ship themselves stuff here; it isn't 'free trade', just an intra-company transfer of their own products. There should be a tariff on that stuff equal to at least the losses incurred to our tax base, and more to include the costs of roads and maintenance for all those trucks tearing up our highways and the deaths caused by Mexican drivers.

U.S. taxpayers also built those plants and their infrastructure as well; if it was such a great business deal the companies would have built all that themselves; it sucked as a business deal, which is why they got the government to build their maquilas for them.

A truly blatant lie.
I got my Trump stimulus checks how about yous? I was paid by the US govt. to get my Trump covid shotz..

Go ahead and change the subject; you just keep proving you're much dumber than we thought originally.
The thread is not about Moonglow yet that is all you try to make it about, please, all fans to the rear of the bus.

A truly blatant lie.
I ain't getting the covid shot, period.

A truly blatant lie.

The thread is not about Moonglow yet that is all you try to make it about, please, all fans to the rear of the bus.

Says the dumbass troll who can't keep from citing me and then running around crying about the results.

A truly blatant lie.
I ain't getting the covid shot, period.
Guess what? I don't care..

A truly blatant lie.

Says the dumbass troll who can't keep from citing me and then running around crying about the results.
That made no sense as per usual.

100 Days From America First To America Last: GM Joins Ford And Moves Automotive Plant To Mexico To Escape Biden Taxes
100 Days from America First to America Last: GM Joins Ford and Moves Automotive Plant to Mexico to Escape Biden Taxes (thegatewaypundit.com)
1 May 2021 ~~ By Jim Hoft
100 Days from America First to America Last–
In March, just two months after President Trump left office Ford announced plans to move a major manufacturing plant to Mexico.

On Thursday, the day after Biden promised electric vehicles would be made in America, GM moved its $1 billion electric vehicle plant to Mexico.
Breitbart.com reported:
Less than one day after President Biden proclaimed American workers would build the electric vehicles necessary to bring us into the zero admissions future, General Motors said it plans to invest more than $1 billion in Mexico to produce electric vehicles.​

Comment:
Less than 48 hours after Chyna Joey Xi claims that electric cars will be built in America, Both Gneral Motors and Ford make fools of him.
We're right back to the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democar left's agenda of "death to America" agenda with record unemployment, poverty, violence, terrorism and genocide all back Joey Xi's menu.
Joey sold out the UAW, Coal miners. and workers in the fracking fields.
We are seeing a hostile takeover of America by PM/DSA Democrat Commie terrorists in Washington D.C. and their master plan is horiffic for every soul in America.
You are far from the facts in your rhetoric. GM closed its Lordstown plant in 2019
during the blob's term. Gm and Ford are not moving to evade taxes. The plant is already alive and well in Mexico. The production in Mexico has been in the works for a while since a decision of this magnitude takes several years of research.
GM restarts plants in Mexico. Ford and FCA monitor, look to ...

https://www.freep.com › general-motors › 2020/05/21 › g.

The decision was finalized in 2020.

100 Days from America First to America Last: GM Joins Ford and Moves Automotive Plant to Mexico to Escape Biden Taxes (thegatewaypundit.com)
In March, just two months after President Trump left office Ford announced plans to move a major manufacturing plant to Mexico.

On Thursday, the day after Biden promised electric vehicles would be made in America, GM moved its $1 billion electric vehicle plant to Mexico.
Breitbart.com reported:
Less than one day after President Biden proclaimed American workers would build the electric vehicles necessary to bring us into the zero admissions future, General Motors said it plans to invest more than $1 billion in Mexico to produce electric vehicles.​

Comment:
Less than 48 hours after Chyna Joey Xi claims that electric cars will be built in America, Both Gneral Motors and Ford make fools of him.
We're right back to the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democar left's agenda of "death to America" agenda with record unemployment, poverty, violence, terrorism and genocide all back Joey Xi's menu.
We are seeing a hostile takeover of America by PM/DSA Democrat Commie terrorists in Washington D.C. and their master plan is horiffic for every soul in America.
You forgot to mention all the other companies which trump sent offshore because his silly tariffs made them unviable.
It's always convenient to forget the unpalatable bits isn't it? You are consistent at least.
Name them.
Don't be so naive to think I will now to your economic ignorance. Do it yourself if your brave enough.
/——-/ “I will now to your economic ignorance.”
BWHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHA
Is that the best you've got? I thought you might refute what I've said and reply with evidence to show otherwise. Silly me. I've over estimated you IQ. Please forgive me.

Breitbart.com reported:

Comment:
They can still be subject to an excise tax. US firms should be excised the federal minimum wage for their labor regardless of what they pay them in foreign countries. Leaving for cheap labor should not be an option for first world firms.

Breitbart.com reported:

Comment:
It's always convenient to forget the unpalatable bits isn't it? You are consistent at least.
Name them.
Don't be so naive to think I will now to your economic ignorance. Do it yourself if your brave enough.
/——-/ “I will now to your economic ignorance.”
BWHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHA
Is that the best you've got? I thought you might refute what I've said and reply with evidence to show otherwise. Silly me. I've over estimated you IQ. Please forgive me.
/——-/ What am I refuting? When you were asked to back up your claim, your response was “I will now to your economic ignorance.”
What the hell does that even mean? Learn basic grammar before calling others ignorant.

Breitbart.com reported:

Comment:
Really? And what companies do you think TRUMP sent off shores as our job market soared? Hmmm....

Breitbart.com reported:

Comment:
Oh did he, where is your link?

Breitbart.com reported:

Comment:
F GM and Ford
Glad I only buy Asian

Forum List

Back