10 Times Joe Promised to ‘Shutdown the Virus’

More have died of the ChiCom Flu under Joe than any other President.
And Joe is just starting to get warmed up.

Joe Biden: I'm going to 'shut down the virus', not the US – video​

Joe Biden said he would not shut down the country in response to the coronavirus pandemic during a campaign event in Wilmington, Delaware, reinforcing his answers during Thursday's presidential debate.

Donald Trump had claimed Biden would force a nationwide lockdown if he became president, but the Democratic nominee has repeatedly said he does not believe that will be necessary to get the virus under control

lol

He said he wouldn't shut down the economy, he'd shut down the virus.

It's amazing what you can do when you pick few words out of context.

Weatherman2020
I gotta laugh. No one can shut down a virus. Once that virus hit our shores people were going to die. Just a fact.
The crazy left did not want it shut down. They saw it as a perfect way to get power. How many applauded the idea of stopping travel from China? Who was it running around saying it was perfectly fine to celebrate?

The Pandemic allowed the Democrats to use the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots to steal the election.

We have a mid term coming up next year. The Pandemic ain't going nowhere

Joe Biden said he would not shut down the country in response to the coronavirus pandemic during a campaign event in Wilmington, Delaware, reinforcing his answers during Thursday's presidential debate.

Donald Trump had claimed Biden would force a nationwide lockdown if he became president, but the Democratic nominee has repeatedly said he does not believe that will be necessary to get the virus under control

lol

Well, he didn't shut down the economy OR the China Flu.

So what did the OP get wrong, Hack?

lol

And?

Oh yeah. More ChiCom Flu deaths under Joe’s 10 months than Trumps entire Presidency.

If you refused to get vaccinated, it's your fault.
Joe the xenophobe racist.
11686B6B-937F-4751-B83E-516FD2788522.jpeg
C8BE25D6-BA92-4213-BA97-3A278101065E.jpeg
F1699841-82D7-486A-8B89-5F9F2DA032CD.jpeg

Forum List

Back