10 round magazines that are full size...okay anti gunners...why will you hate them?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
A company has come out with AR-15 magazines that are full size, but only hold 10-15 rounds....thus, they comply with moronic anti gunner magazine limit laws...but still have the actual size of normal magazines...they retail for a bout 15 dollars.

so......Capitalism has come to the rescue for those trapped in communist states inside the U.S........so tell us antij-gunners...why will these magazines drive you nuts.....?

New From Hexmag: Reduced Capacity, Full-Size AR Magazines - The Truth About Guns

Hexmag is giving a little love to shooterists in “ban states” who want to use full-size magazineswhile complying with capacity-limiting laws. In addition to the training and aesthetic reasons for sticking with a full-size mag body instead of a shorter version, there’s the fact that most magazine carriers and other accessories assume standard length. Plus you’ll look like a badass scofflaw on the shooting range. And maybe get harassed about it. In which case I’d probably recommend the Gadsden flag Hexmag decal theme. Anyway, Hexmag’s press release follows…

Like all the so called "Assault Rifles" the only difference between them and their hunting rifle equivalent is cosmetics. Basically the elite in the Democratic party are trying to scare their idiotic constituency with plastic and composite material.

Some moron will make the argument that the clip the OP mentions "looks" like it could hold more ammunition so it should be banned.

Like all the so called "Assault Rifles" the only difference between them and their hunting rifle equivalent is cosmetics. Basically the elite in the Democratic party are trying to scare their idiotic constituency with plastic and composite material.

Some moron will make the argument that the clip the OP mentions "looks" like it could hold more ammunition so it should be banned.

Poor baby.

I still prefer my twenty round magazines as I have to reload less often at the range.

In NewYorkistan, we're still stuck with crappy 10 rd magazines thanks to the Snowflakes.

But its all good.........the gun grabbers are now like relics of a former era.

So much ePiC ePiC.........

Poor baby.
What ?

In NewYorkistan, we're still stuck with crappy 10 rd magazines thanks to the Snowflakes.

But its all good.........the gun grabbers are now like relics of a former era.

So much ePiC ePiC.........

The only way the gun-grabbers will become ancient relics is if the Second Amendment is further amended so that it not only further clarifies the right of non-militia private citizens to own and carry firearms, but also addresses the subject as the founding fathers did with the freedom of religion and that is...."congress shall make no law...in this case, regarding guns....barring U.S. citizens from the right to own and carry firearms for the purpose of hunting, sporting or, self-defense and that any individual carrying firearms in public must not be under the influence of illegal substances or exceed a blood alcohol level of 0.8%, or have been convicted of any violent crime, drug related crime, burglary or other theft related crime over the age of 12 (I tossed in the age of 12 simply because by the time a child reaches the teen years, he or she will have established his or her behavior patterns and if committing crimes as a teen, will more likely commit crimes as an adult).
All those who support the Second Amendment should address this issue with the representatives in their state.

As long as I'm blathering on about a Constitutional Amendment (this is off topic from guns), I think that our politicians need to propose an Amendment regarding the qualification to run for president. Aside from the candidate having to reached the age of at least 35 years, be a naturalized U.S. citizen and lived in the U.S. for 14 years, the candidate should also have to have served honorably in the U.S. military, regardless of rank, after all, each new president becomes the Commander-in-Chief and as such it is better if he or she has some working knowledge of what it's like to be in the military. He or she does not have to have served in combat, just served honorably.

Magazine capacity limits are unadulterated, mindless nonsense.
Can anyone cite an example where a shooter was stopped because someone jumped him during a mag change?
Not a stoppage or other malfunction, but a mag change?
No?
There you go.

Forum List

Back