10,535 pages reduced to 4 sentences.

These are your silly words, not mine and not how I believe: "Or are you standing on your moral high ground that because it's an opinion not of your own it's automatically wrong." An opinion is not worthwhile unless it can be validated with solid evidence.

What is really happening here is the far right is still ACA butt hurt.
What is incorrect about my silly words.
Or, what is incorrect about the ops.
You have nothing to counter the words.
When you do more than assert then I can give a rebuttal.

I am not going to exchange words in an opinion war.
But you are exchanging words. You keep replying bullshit without explaining why it's bullshit or what specifically is bullshit about it as if your God almighty and we have to abide by what you say.
He doesn't like it when his Queen is insulted. :lol:

These are your silly words, not mine and not how I believe: "Or are you standing on your moral high ground that because it's an opinion not of your own it's automatically wrong." An opinion is not worthwhile unless it can be validated with solid evidence.

But you are exchanging words. You keep replying bullshit without explaining why it's bullshit or what specifically is bullshit about it as if your God almighty and we have to abide by what you say.
In other words, it's only your opinion. Great. :lol:

In other words, it's only your opinion. Great. :lol:
Let me introduce you to the Five Fingers of Death! :slap:

So the OP has nothing. Got it. Moving on.

The OP posted 4 logical, on point yet darkly humorous opinions about O-care.
They were not offered as facts although they contained many.
Who authored them is of no significance and their validity can be challenged but you failed to do so, likely because you can't.

:lol: So is the OP. He has a right to opinion, but so what? We all do. Opinions in and of themselves mean nothing.

:lol: So is the OP. He has a right to opinion, but so what? We all do. Opinions in and of themselves mean nothing.
Why do you post here. You put his op down as an opinion piece without anything substantial from yourself as to why other than your opinion. Thus there was no reason for you to post anything at all.

You do not know, obviously, how things work. An opinion is only that and only requires an opinion as answer. To be taken seriously, it should have context and objective, documented evidence. Until that happens, the OP only gets opinion in return. Context.

You do not know, obviously, how things work. An opinion is only that and only requires an opinion as answer. To be taken seriously, it should have context and objective, documented evidence. Until that happens, the OP only gets opinion in return. Context.

^This. Something Isaac Asimov said in an interview in 1985:

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge'.”

A very concise depiction of Obamacare. To those who refute the logic of the 4 sentences I ask where you have been for the steps of implementation follow perfectly. If you fail to understand the logic you probably love Obamacare, the Progressive Momement and Mrs Clinton all the while being able to exist with out critical thinking skills.

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge'.”
The far hard right, almost entirely, and an important part of the American far left suffer politically from two mental disorders, arrogance and ignorance, which combined can place our country in great danger.

A very concise depiction of Obamacare. To those who refute the logic of the 4 sentences I ask where you have been for the steps of implementation follow perfectly. If you fail to understand the logic you probably love Obamacare, the Progressive Momement and Mrs Clinton all the while being able to exist with out critical thinking skills.
No logic exists in the OP, merely an assertion. The assertion is worthless without substantiated, objective facts, and fails in and of itself until provided. The OP only meets the first of three criteria in persuasive argumentation.

The far hard right, almost entirely, and an important part of the American far left suffer politically from two mental disorders, arrogance and ignorance, which combined can place our country in great danger.

Then, IMO, you go with the side that's most likely to support its assertions with facts as opposed to "Yur an idiot look it up yurself."

The "Notre Dame University Engineer" (sorry, need to stop laughing first) turns out to be that :lol: ever-so-talented "actor" Kevin Sorbo:

Funny Here is the 2700 page Obama Care... - Kevin Sorbo Official Facebook Page Facebook

Only he didn't need to exaggerate 2,700 pages to 10,535.

The full text, for anyone who's interested, is here: http://housedocs.house.gov/energycommerce/ppacacon.pdf and is in fact only 974 pages.

But don't let facts get in the way of your cherished opinions...
The original 900 plus pages has since been changed and augmented.

Nice try though.

The "Notre Dame University Engineer" (sorry, need to stop laughing first) turns out to be that :lol: ever-so-talented "actor" Kevin Sorbo:

Funny Here is the 2700 page Obama Care... - Kevin Sorbo Official Facebook Page Facebook

The full text, for anyone who's interested, is here: http://housedocs.house.gov/energycommerce/ppacacon.pdf and is in fact only 974 pages.

Nice try though.

Then obviously you can post the revised version, which I'd invite you to do.

Still won't make Kevin Sorbo an engineer.

Nice try though.

Then obviously you can post the revised version, which I'd invite you to do.

Still won't make Kevin Sorbo an engineer.

Three hours later...no, huh?

Forum List

Back