10:00 pm Curfew For Blacks

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
That's about the time most blacks are just getting out of bed

Wait a minute, Tank. That would be racist. There's a 10 p.m. curfew for everyone or no one, or people under a certain age. Not a curfew for blacks.

• Banned
Wait a minute, Tank. That would be racist. There's a 10 p.m. curfew for everyone or no one, or people under a certain age. Not a curfew for blacks.
Blacks are the problem, so why should others have a curfew

Curfew? They should just round them up and throw them in prison for a few decades.

By the way, someone tries to pull me out of my car, I'm going to try and shoot them.
I would encourage all white people especially who live or work in a big city to get yourself a gun and a concealed permit.

if it's against the law for blacks to be out at night, it should be against the law for whites to be out during the day.

It won't fly. That's a civil rights infringement. It would require the rioting to begin at 8-9pm. Not enough time to take the goods home.

By the way, someone tries to pull me out of my car, I'm going to try and shoot them.
I would encourage all white people especially who live or work in a big city to get yourself a gun and a concealed permit.

I say grab one and drag their ass down the road a mile or two. If they're stupid enough to approach my truck they better know there is no chance of them living because I will run their damn asses over and not think twice about it!

That's about the time most blacks are just getting out of bed

how about we deport you instead.

Do I get to pick the country you will deport me to?

( I know your response was directed to Tank but I am willing to be deported! )

I'd like to live in Thailand, but I don't speak Thai. :cranky:

Just admit it and you want to tell everyone you live in Bangkok!

Australia for me...

Why not encourage black people to get a gun and a concealed permit?

They already have guns and aren't interested in following the laws.

Forum List

Back