1 Year Ago: Biden's CDC Director: "Vaccinated people do not carry the virus”

“…don’t get sick. And its not just in the clinical trials but its also in real world data.”

Cuz science.
And what’s more insane is most Leftards today still buy the bullshit.

Old news. All that matters now . . . to everyone it seems . . . is tattooing Ukraine's flag and colors on their posteriors. My, my, my how quickly people forget and how easily they are bought off.

Old news. All that matters now . . . to everyone it seems . . . is tattooing Ukraine's flag and colors on their posteriors. My, my, my how quickly people forget and how easily they are bought off.
Nobody requires the useless mystery jab?

Hundreds of thousands of careers destroyed for your fake science and its now just dust under the rug!

I look forward to to the pitchforks and torches.

Nobody requires the useless mystery jab?

Hundreds of thousands of careers destroyed for your fake science and its now just dust under the rug!

I look forward to to the pitchforks and torches.

I am on your side. Apologies, I suppose sarcasm is still rather hard to detect over the internet. All I am saying is Americans should never forget what our government did to us during COVID and how that is exactly what lots and lots of Americans are presently doing, forgetting all about the carnage of the past two years, in favor of the next new trend, which is the bloody war in Ukraine.

The sheeple don't care....fake news media switches their opinions from one thing to the next easily :dunno:

Imagine that!:rolleyes:

1648767703809.png

“…don’t get sick. And its not just in the clinical trials but its also in real world data.”

Cuz science.
Avoid moonbats and you won't get sick.

Sure you can make fun of them over the internet, just don't kiss them or you'll catch herpes.

Last edited:
I doubt that.

Even the dumbest don't think that's true, because Fauci and Walensky have updated the, "Science," and these folks pride themselves on staying up to date on the latest pronouncements of their holy oracles.

I doubt that.

Even the dumbest don't think that's true, because Fauci and Walensky have updated the, "Science," and these folks pride themselves on staying up to date on the latest pronouncements of their holy oracles.
I’ve got a couple of threads with Leftards claiming it protects you from catching and spreading the virus.

The CDC still hasn't updated the "Live Birth" data since September of last year, right about the same time when any results from pregnant women getting the vaccine would have started showing up. Puzzling, as it used to be only about 2 months behind.

I’ve got a couple of threads with Leftards claiming it protects you from catching and spreading the virus.
Recent ones? Link me to them so I can laugh at them. . .

Then I shall post this. . . . and let them stew. . .

Man, my Aunt husband's sister died, b/c she was in her seventies, and refused to get jabbed, but was under the impression that her husband could not spread it to her.

Folks need to pay attention to what the hell is going on. If you are in a risk group, get it. If you aren't, be sure to understand, folks that have been jabbed, might not have symptoms, but they can spread it to you.

thx......Dunno why Rumble won't show up.
I found the Rumble one, but it had an ad at the start I accidentally clicked to get it to play, which annoyed me. . . I hope it wasn't a virus. . . lol

So I didn't even try to embed it. I just looked for it at bitchute.

Man, my Aunt husband's sister died, b/c she was in her seventies, and refused to get jabbed, but was under the impression that her husband could not spread it to her.

Folks need to pay attention to what the hell is going on. If you are in a risk group, get it. If you aren't, be sure to understand, folks that have been jabbed, might not have symptoms, but they can spread it to you.

Walensky should STFU immediately....She's just incriminating herself further.

Yep. We all get our 5 polio jabs a year!

Forum List

Back