1 Week Later: GOP Senate Says 'Screw You' to U.S. Voters

Yeah I agree democrats did contribute to their demise. I don't defend democrats. I don't like many of them. I defend liberal policies. That's all I care about. However none of that justifies going full retard and voting in republicans who are so much worse.

You seem disconnected from reality. Seriously, your analysis is that the nation rejected liberals and their policies because they are stupid? lol
They rejected democrats not liberal policies. Look at the facts jack. The majority of Americans favor the following liberal policies:

1) Raising the minimum wage
2) raising taxes on the wealthy
3) background checks for buying guns
4) extending unemployment benefits

You are wrong on 1, 2, 3, and 4. Proven wrong by elections. For example when liberals gave voters in a blue state the opportunity to stick it to the rich with a 5% tax AND changed the bill to explicitly take the money from the rich and redistribute the money to the poor and middle class, it was rejected by over 60% of the people.

Yeah I agree democrats did contribute to their demise. I don't defend democrats. I don't like many of them. I defend liberal policies. That's all I care about. However none of that justifies going full retard and voting in republicans who are so much worse.

You seem disconnected from reality. Seriously, your analysis is that the nation rejected liberals and their policies because they are stupid? lol
They rejected democrats not liberal policies. Look at the facts jack. The majority of Americans favor the following liberal policies:

You are wrong on 1, 2, 3, and 4. Proven wrong by elections. For example when liberals gave voters in a blue state the opportunity to stick it to the rich with a 5% tax AND changed the bill to explicitly take the money from the rich and redistribute the money to the poor and middle class, it was rejected by over 60% of the people.
Um 1) you are talking about one state 2) I never said Americans favored redistributing wealth.

2000m. Never hear the shot. 7mm mag has the flatest trajectory. Good for 1500 m with minimal drop.

A .308's got a 10 inch drop. Factor in moving targets ..... heh .... :)

2000m. Never hear the shot. 7mm mag has the flatest trajectory. Good for 1500 m with minimal drop.
A .308's got a 10 inch drop. Factor in moving targets ..... heh .... :)
I shoot LR with a 700ADL in 6.5-06. 53gr 7828 under 140gr Berger VLD for 3050fps with an 11fps SD.
9.25MOA come-up from 600 to 1000. At 1500 they're in Lake Erie.

Um 1) you are talking about one state 2) I never said Americans favored redistributing wealth.

What the hell do you think raising taxes on the wealthy is for fucks sake. Damn you libs talk in circles.

Hot load much? 3K fps?

K. Can I borrow one of your bullets too? I guarantee you I ain't gonna hit Lake Erie.

But I-90's pretty close ain't it?

Oh, is that what it said? Really? Oh man, butthurt lunacy. I'll cut the OP some slack though. It was a historic miserable Election for Obamabots. So i'll be compassionate and allow them to blow off some butthurt steam.

What the hell do you think raising taxes on the wealthy is for fucks sake. Damn you libs talk in circles.
Apparently you have no idea what revenue is.

10418264_392096074274399_335599712448907367_n.jpg

Lol only you would quote a serial rapist.

Good job man :clap:

:up_yours:

Link to convictions?

Why do you cons suddenly support Bill Cosby?
Why do lefties support stupidity?

Good, because real Americans don't support redistribution, Obutthurt and the looney left however do.

Apparently you are a rather average run of the mill liberal talking points repeater.

Last edited:

Apparently you are rather average run of the mill liberal talking points repeater.
Oh and add gay marriage to that list of American support. Face it, republicans will die alone.

Apparently you are rather average run of the mill liberal talking points repeater.
Oh and add gay marriage to that list of American support. Face it, republicans will die alone.

LMAO as evidenced by the historic ass kicking the libs just suffered. You libs are unhinged I predicted in this 2008 and waited 6 long years to see it, you did not disappoint. :laugh:

LMAO as evidenced by the historic ass kicking the libs just suffered. You libs are unhinged I predicted in this 2008 and waited 6 long years to see it, you did not disappoint. :laugh:
Well Americans are also stupid. They don't which party actually represents their interests. It's a shame dems themselves suck.

"I can't get past the irony to get to the arrogance. The most transparent administration since the continent shifted had to rely on artifice and deception to pass its signature piece of legislation, you can't make that up. He had to lie to people and then he justified it so I can't even get past the irony of that to get to the arrogance of him calling our fellow Americans stupid," Gowdy said. "I would say to the professor... you want to see how stupid the American citizens are take a look at last Tuesday night because they rejected you, this bill and this administration."

Selective editing ed, dear, as you well know-

The Op is all the proof we need that Jonathan Gruber was correct when talking about stupid voters.
“You want to see how stupid our fellow citizens are? Take a look at last Tuesday night”
- Trey Gowdy, November 11, 2014
Certainly far less selective than "you didn't build that."

Well Americans are also stupid. They don't which party actually represents their interests. It's a shame dems themselves suck.

Keep telling us who you really are libs, love it.

Forum List

Back