1 liberal; 1 unarmed psycho; 1gun; Locked in room til the death; Would they shoot "unarmed" man?

If I have the gun and he is attacking, he was dead to me before he started. Guns are for killing, mainly people, it's why humans invented them.

So you're ok with Darren Wilson?
Nope, because he provoked an unnecessary confrontation, the equivalent of Fight Words.

He enforced the law. You cannot be serious.
I'm very serious. Even in that there is a time and a place. He forced a confrontation, and shouldn't have, like the bozos cops who killed the guy selling singles in NY. Time and a place.

That is the job of law enforcement. Someone commits a crime...they confront them. You call it an "unnecessary confrontation". Well...when then?

Do cops now say "Ok sir...we will come back later when you're cooperative" and just keep repeating as many times as necessary?

Anyway....getting off topic.

I noticed that as expected....liberals are avoiding this question.

IOW, unless you get the answer you want, you'll pretend people are avoiding the question.

Meanwhile, you haven't answered mine.

So you're ok with Darren Wilson?
Nope, because he provoked an unnecessary confrontation, the equivalent of Fight Words.

I'm very serious. Even in that there is a time and a place. He forced a confrontation, and shouldn't have, like the bozos cops who killed the guy selling singles in NY. Time and a place.

That is the job of law enforcement. Someone commits a crime...they confront them. You call it an "unnecessary confrontation". Well...when then?

Do cops now say "Ok sir...we will come back later when you're cooperative" and just keep repeating as many times as necessary?

IOW, unless you get the answer you want, you'll pretend people are avoiding the question.

What question???

It's my thread I asked first.

You and a crazed maniac. Locked in a cell. 1 gun is in there. Fight to the death.

Do you want the gun?
Would you shoot an unarmed man??

What question???

Post 17.

What question???

Post 17.
He wouldn't by why in God's name would such a thing matter? It's theoretical, let's mush fucking on.

What question???

Post 17.
He wouldn't by why in God's name would such a thing matter? It's theoretical, let's mush fucking on.

I intend to, if he ever condescends to answer it. If he can't or won't even answer something that simple, there's no way he can explain a premise that resides nowhere except in his fevered imagination and possibly in snuff films.

What question???

Post 17.

I intend to, if he ever condescends to answer it. If he can't or won't even answer something that simple, there's no way he can explain a premise that resides nowhere except in his fevered imagination and possibly in snuff films.
Okay, but it's a fucking stupid question considering. Just run with it while we all still have the patience to eh?

What question???

Post 17.

Okay, but it's a fucking stupid question considering. Just run with it while we all still have the patience to eh?

It's a stupid question because libs can't answer it honestly.

It's a stupid question because libs can't answer it honestly.
His question is stupid, yours is fine, and I answered it.

Forum List

Back