1 in 5 COVID-19 cases now occurring in Florida

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Yup, the governor was bragging about his COVID response a few days ago. Seems like his bragging was a little premature...huh?
How high is the hospital rate in correlation? Death rate. ?
You need to add those for clarity knucklehead. But you won't. You are one of the dumber ones here Gertrude. Congrats

Well it is good that the scientist are working on a treatment that will prevent COVID vaccine's deaths.

Your ignorance will kill many people....FOX will help.

Even if your claim is true, which it isn't...do the math 606,190 deaths of COVID verses 3, 920 with the vaccine. Let me do the math since you seem rather challenged. That is a fatal side effect rate of 0.006466. Really? You gotta do better than that.

Well it is good that the scientist are working on a treatment that will prevent COVID vaccine's deaths.

Even if your claim is true, which it isn't...do the math 606,190 deaths of COVID verses 3, 920 with the vaccine. Let me do the math since you seem rather challenged. That is a fatal side effect rate of 0.006466. Really? You gotta do better than that.

Actually over 95,000,000,000 have received the vaccine...so the true percentage of fatal vaccine side effects is .0041263

If your data is true. The majority of the death were people who has died from something else like a car accident, but they had COVID virus in their lifeless corpse.
Do you know that last year we didn't have anyone dying from the flu? And the majority like I, haven't taken the flu vaccine, or did not washed my hands worn any gloves while in public. And I didn't worn my mask all of the time.

Last edited:

You almost gotta laugh that lefties are playing the same game as governor Cuomo who issued an illegal executive order that forced nursing homes to accept infected patients. Florida is forced to accept a million illegal aliens who have no history of vaccinations and they work with the old folks who are the most vulnerable.
No it wasn't an illegal order, it came from CMS.

You who refuse to get the vaccine are sucking off those of us who did. If it were not for the vaccine, you would still huddled in your house, whining about trump's astounding defeat.

ill let my immune system work for something with a 99.8% recovery rate, thanks. 99% who get it and die are seniors in oldage homes with pre existing conditions. Its not a vacinne sherlock.

You who refuse to get the vaccine are sucking off those of us who did. If it were not for the vaccine, you would still huddled in your house, whining about trump's astounding defeat.

ill let my immune system work for something with a 99.8% recovery rate, thanks. 99% who get it and die are seniors in oldage homes with pre existing conditions. Its not a vacinne sherlock.
Mighty Christian of you....it is all about you....right?

Yup, the governor was bragging about his COVID response a few days ago. Seems like his bragging was a little premature...huh?

Los Angeles County is back under a mandatory mask order. How come you haven't complained about that?

Thanks to federal immigration policies, the good folks of Florida are forced to support an estimated million illegal aliens who have no history of medical treatment or respect for vaccinations.

And your evidence of that is where? Oh, right, you guys don't need evidence. You just have to say it's happening and "poof" the power of your bias magically makes it real.

Mighty Christian of you....it is all about you....right?
He's being logical, actually. The average age of COVID deaths in this country is 78. The average life expectancy is........ 78.

The idea that we shut down economies and through millions into poverty around the world while billionaires got richer (something one would think you'd be shitting your partisan pants over) in order to protect a segment of society who already has one foot in the grave makes no sense whatsoever.

Thanks to federal immigration policies, the good folks of Florida are forced to support an estimated million illegal aliens who have no history of medical treatment or respect for vaccinations.
Illegal Immigration is the backbone of residential construction. They pay taxes at the highest rates without many government services. And in case you haven't noticed the housing market is in severe shortage at the moment.

Forum List

Back