1 In 3 Saudis Reject Nursing Profession For Women

So what? So fucking what? It's not your culture; it's none of your god damn business. And you are a racist for saying Filipino women are made for nursing. They are no different than women anywhere in the world, as multifaceted as any women anywhere. And, yes, Saudis do import nurses, from many countries. I know several Americans who are nurses in Saudi. It isn't your business how another culture does things. Stop judging and look toward yourself and your culture. I doubt it is perfect.

Poor Esmeralda must have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed. Yeah, she knows many Americans who are nurses in Saudi Arabia just like I know many little green men living on the moon. Check any American hospital and you will find many, many Filipina nurses. Not only are the Filipinas good at nursing, but they are also great as caretakers for the elderly. As a doctor told me once, the Filipina caretakers of two of his patients were the reason the patients were still alive well into their 90s. Now you can go back to sleep, Esmeralda, and this time wake up without your potty mouth.

I do actually know several American nurses working in Saudi. One I know has a condo she bought in Bahrain, which I've been to. She works in Saudi, makes a lot of money, and bought a very nice 3 bedroom condo in Bahrain where she often spends weekends. She also makes enough money to travel all over the world. I know her and several of her friends, American women, who also work as nurses in Saudi. I travel and live around the world, and I meet all kinds of people. That you think I am lying is quite funny. You can't even imagine that I would know women who are nurses in Saudi, so you don't believe it. I also know American teachers who work in Saudi. You're a joke.

And you are a racist. Women from all over the world are good nurses and good at many other professions. To say any one race is better at one profession than another is racist. There are many Filipino nurses and caretakers in American hospitals and elsewhere because it is a common profession for women, and there are many from the Philippines who work in America and other places because the Philippines is a poor country, not because they are natural at nursing. Anyone with half a brain would be able to figure that out.

If you don't want to believe that the Filipenas make excellent nurses, so be it. It doesn't costs the readers of this forum anything for your opinion. However, there are many women with Filipena-born parents who are living quite nicely in America and who feel a calling into the nursing profession, and they are valued at the American hospitals.

Forum List

Back