Zsa Zsa is Dead at 99

I already scooped you, stupid loser noob.

Zsa Zsa is Dead at 99
Who the f reads your posts? Except repub ahs

People with brains

Leaves you out
No sunday night services tonight vh?......Since I've read your posts for 10 or so years you've been nothing but a repub Ass kisser ,,with zero brains

Sunday night services?

with the exception of funerals, weddings, and christenings, (and a few bingo games with a girlfriend 40 years ago), I haven't been in a church for over 55 years.

Which I have told you hundreds of times.
It's amazing how stupid you are.

I already scooped you, stupid loser noob.

Zsa Zsa is Dead at 99
Who the f reads your posts? Except repub ahs

People with brains

Leaves you out
No sunday night services tonight vh?......Since I've read your posts for 10 or so years you've been nothing but a repub Ass kisser ,,with zero brains

Sunday night services?

with the exception of funerals, weddings, and christenings, (and a few bingo games with a girlfriend 40 years ago), I haven't been in a church for over 55 years.

Which I have told you hundreds of times.
It's amazing how stupid you are.

Amazing, but hardly surprising.

tumblr_oieneyPzmd1rilquco1_500.jpg

Zsa Zsa when she was hot......
About average for Texas gals.....

I thought Gloria Swanson was the original Kardashian, but anyway RIP Zsa Zsa. I remember seeing some talk show that had all three of the sisters and their mother on once, Merv Griffin iirc, which was pretty funny; they were all good at comedy, and you tell Mom was probably hot in her younger years as well. In past eras the Famine Victim Look had yet to be fashionable. That is a Hollywood thing, because movie and TV cameras distorted peoples' size so much and made them look fatter or something among other distortions, which is why so many 'beauties' weren't good looking in real life and usually a let down when seen in person.

Dang, I wish I had done a dead pool this year. Zsa Zsa Gabor was a perennial favorite.

She has passed away at the age of 99 - breaking news.

She was the bee's knee's when i was a younger man. Sad to see her pass.

Forum List

Back