Zoe Sozo: Why Abortion Is Anti-Science

I actually want to reduce the number of abortions performed in the world and I know prohibition isn't the way to do that
Is it MURDER? If it isn't, then it's none of your business. If it is, "prohibition" is REQUIRED

Except it isn’t. The law doesn’t see it that way. Your (or my) personal views are immaterial. If you want to reduce abortions as I do, banning them is not the answer.
And again, if it's not MURDER, as you say, then they're not doing anything wrong and you are just a busybody

I'm personally opposed to abortion.

Why are you "personally opposed" to abortion? This is a serious question because people like Nancy Pelosi also say that but support the legality of abortions at any stage of a pregnancy. Do you believe that abortion constitutes the killing of a human being, or not? You can't have it both ways.

I believe that an abortion does constitute the killing of a human being, but also that the definition of the crime should be left to individual states. Personally, I would prohibit abortions after a detectable heartbeat. Do you think abortions should be prohibited at any stage of a pregnancy? If so, when? Would you make exceptions for the "mental health" of the mother (i.e., she doesn't want to through with the pregnancy)? I would not.

I also support a woman's right to terminate a pregnancy. Prohibition does not work. Education reduces abortion, banning them does not.

Making murder illegal does not seem to work either.

Well then, to hell with the law!

There, that was easy.

meme_eggs2.jpg

Leftists tell us that the state should not be involved regarding an abortion, but then turn around and preach to us that the state should be involved in every other aspect of our health care telling us what doctors we should have, what health care policies we should have, and if it is really worth our while to get that operation, etc.

They are openly hypocritical and bereft of any brain activity, so why debate them?

Enough talk, they just need to be defeated.

I'm personally opposed to abortion.

Why are you "personally opposed" to abortion? This is a serious question because people like Nancy Pelosi also say that but support the legality of abortions at any stage of a pregnancy. Do you believe that abortion constitutes the killing of a human being, or not? You can't have it both ways.

I believe that an abortion does constitute the killing of a human being, but also that the definition of the crime should be left to individual states. Personally, I would prohibit abortions after a detectable heartbeat. Do you think abortions should be prohibited at any stage of a pregnancy? If so, when? Would you make exceptions for the "mental health" of the mother (i.e., she doesn't want to through with the pregnancy)? I would not.

I also support a woman's right to terminate a pregnancy. Prohibition does not work. Education reduces abortion, banning them does not.

Making murder illegal does not seem to work either.

Well then, to hell with the law!

There, that was easy.

No, that was stupid...but par for the course.

Leftists tell us that the state should not be involved regarding an abortion, but then turn around and preach to us that the state should be involved in every other aspect of our health care telling us what doctors we should have, what health care policies we should have, and if it is really worth our while to get that operation, etc.

They are openly hypocritical and bereft of any brain activity, so why debate them?

Because you're lying about us, indicating your fanatical allegiance to Satan, the Lord of Lies.

How are you lying? We leftists don't advocate doctors or the state mandating what operations people get. You are lying about that, because your cult told you to lie.

You can whine and run now. You always do. After all, it's not like you've ever been able to debate a liberal. If you have to go off-script, you're helpless.

As far as defeating us, bring it on.. We beat you slavers and fascists in the Civil War and WWII, and we'll beat you again.

Because you're lying about us, indicating your fanatical allegiance to Satan, the Lord of Lies.

How are you lying? We leftists don't advocate doctors or the state mandating what operations people get. You are lying about that, because your cult told you to lie.

You can whine and run now. You always do. After all, it's not like you've ever been able to debate a liberal. If you have to go off-script, you're helpless.

As far as defeating us, bring it on.. We beat you slavers and fascists in the Civil War and WWII, and we'll beat you again.
Americans have already been lied to by the Left. Obama pushed Obamacare down our throats promising us that it was not a tax, it would be cheaper, it would cover more people, we could keep our doctors, and keep our health care plans. It later was turned into a tax, it cost us more money, and many lost their doctors and health care plans changed. Now the ink is not even dry on the legislation and they want to sell us another health care plan?

And yes, the state would determine who should get what treatment because they would be funding it. In fact, more people have been turned down for various treatments by Medicare than private insurance.

I say they can all go to hell.

You will be irrelevant in 2020. We do expect you to resort to violence.

We're ready

We have an unwanted pregnancy problem

In order to reduce unwanted pregnancies, we have to reduce the pleasure related to the reproductive act. There is only one proven way to suck all the joy and fun out of sex ...

... everyone must get married as soon as they meet.

5b2c0f281ae6623d008b46b3-750-563.jpg

Forum List

Back