ZIONIST seize control of youtube !!!!

I
don't care about your viewpoint of the ADL. Jews do not control Youtube. Larry Page and Sergey Brin do and neither of them are Jewish.

if they control the content they are in control

new York, NY, December 11, 2008 … YouTube has reached out to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) for its expertise in dealing with hate on the Internet. In one outgrowth of that partnership, the League is now a contributor to YouTube’s newly launched Abuse & Safety Center, where users are empowered to identify and confront hate, and to report abuses.

But let's look at stereotypes here... Jews are either in hollywood making movies, they're either bankers, or businessmen. Meaning that the stereotype of Jews is that they're well off and they make money. While I hate the stereotype, it could be worse. Like having a religion full of homicide bombers. Or a religion full of improvrished people. Over 79% of all Muslims live in poverty. Compared to under 10% of Jews. It's interesting when you talk about stereotypes. Also, the divorce rate in Southern states is much higher than it is in northern ones. Additionally, education is also terrible in the southern states compared to the northern states. So the South is full of a bunch of un-educated idiots. What else do we have? Oh yes. Women with long, grey hair need to shut the fuck up

what I see is your stereotypes..like JEW = Zionist...or Muslim = TERRORIST

Last edited:
if they control the content they are in control new York, NY, December 11, 2008 … YouTube has reached out to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) for its expertise in dealing with hate on the Internet. In one outgrowth of that partnership, the League is now a contributor to YouTube’s newly launched Abuse & Safety Center, where users are empowered to identify and confront hate, and to report abuses.

And? Since when did Youtube say they allowed 100% free speech? Hate speech is not allowed.

what I see is your stereotypes..like JEW = Zionist...or Muslim = TERRORIST

I am proud zionist. Got a problem with that, hat boy?

I don't support it or groups like the ADL...or thought police and censorship
hiding behind facades like.. anti- hate..a view shared with some people that are Jewish...

I don't give a shit what you like and don't like. No one here gives a shit. You're an irrelevant grain of sand on a tiny planet in a solar system within a galaxy. You're nothing.

Thanks David S. so how come there are Jewish people who are not zionist? I mean is there a reason that not all jewish people believe that? Is this more a political view?

Some people care about it more than others. Some people don't care at all. It's very important to me. The more religious you are, the more you care. There is also a very small sect of Chassidm (ultra-ultra orthodox jews) who believe jews shouldn't return to Israel until the messiah comes. They're the nut jobs who believe Hitler was good to do what he did and that the Holocaust never happened. They represent about 1% of Jews. Free speech, eh?

DavidS, I really like your avatar!

A large flake captures the essence of your personality extremely well :lol:

HeadShouldersDryScalp.jpg

Some people care about it more than others. Some people don't care at all. It's very important to me. The more religious you are, the more you care. There is also a very small sect of Chassidm (ultra-ultra orthodox jews) who believe jews shouldn't return to Israel until the messiah comes. They're the nut jobs who believe Hitler was good to do what he did and that the Holocaust never happened. They represent about 1% of Jews. Free speech, eh?

Some of my ancestors were german and hungarian jews. But my family is not religious and doesn't care where we live. So I guess its more religious if you believe its your land because of the messiah coming back. But it seems like Indians should be saying that about America.

Some of my ancestors were german and hungarian jews. But my family is not religious and doesn't care where we live. So I guess its more religious if you believe its your land because of the messiah coming back. But it seems like Indians should be saying that about America.

The messiah was never here in the first place. I believe if a country wins land by war, they are entitled to do what they want with it. America fought a war against the Indians and won. Israel fought a war with the Arabs and won. Of course, the Arabs didn't belong in that place anyway.... but still.

What about Arab Jews?

Did you know Isaac Mizrahi is an Arab Jew?

Anyone who wishes to live as a citizen of Israel, I have no problem with. Arabs, Indians, Russians, etc. I don't even have a problem with Muslims living as citizens of Israel. I have a problem when they think that the land is theirs.

The messiah was never here in the first place. I believe if a country wins land by war, they are entitled to do what they want with it. America fought a war against the Indians and won. Israel fought a war with the Arabs and won. Of course, the Arabs didn't belong in that place anyway.... but still.

:cuckoo: Does that mean I might get to build a summer home in Iraq?

Forum List

Back