ZIONIST seize control of youtube !!!!

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
Censorship

The widely popular video sharing website YouTube has reached out to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) for its expertise in dealing with hate on the Internet.

As a result of this partnership, the League is now a contributor to YouTube's newly launched Abuse & Safety Center, where users are empowered to identify and confront hate, and to report abuses.

The YouTube Abuse & Safety Center features information and links to resources developed by ADL to help Internet users respond to and report offensive material and extremist content that violates YouTube?s Community Guidelines on hate speech.

Connecting the Dots in the New World Order: ADL Takes Control Of You Tube Censorship

WARNING! YouTube Partnership With ADL & Mossad Official

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbDzABnmG4A]YouTube - WARNING! YouTube Partnership With ADL & Mossad Official[/ame]

This belongs in conspiracy theory and your hat belongs in the garbage. Also, brush your teeth, they're looking a little yellow.

This belongs in conspiracy theory and your hat belongs in the garbage. Also, brush your teeth, they're looking a little yellow.

but lets rid the board of haters...its like the twilight zone epsoide where the man was gonna make all evil people short...midgets ....and guess who became the midget?

Last edited:
but lets rid the board of haters...its like the twilight zone epsoide where the man was gonna make all evil people short...midgets ....and guess who became the midget?

wtf???..this makes no sense at all..its just pure babble..I have no Idea what your trying to say or what it has to do with the fact of ADL censorship of youtube

davids states in another thread that he wants to ban sunni..he wants to rid the board of haters...well what is davids?

do you see the point now? the man was making evil people into midget...and then only he became a midget...

has zero to do with the topic just find it odd that davids attacks you without really addressing the topic either...

as for censorship ...i am against it...youtube is a major player in making up the minds of many people....oddly enough...but i am also bored with the jews to the left of us...jews to the right ....mentality....nor do i care for zionism

What does this have to do with Zionist? Hate is not limited to just those which you and Sunni hate!

Hey Board Administrators ..............

Is it possible to have a new folder added titled Jewish, Israel, Zionist?

I'm not a fan of the Israeli government and honestly, I support a free Palestine, but, it is getting old wading through so many posts about Jew this and Zionist that.

david s never mind your gay rep points..and one word arguments ..can you really support the track record of the ADL ??..and do you really belive they are about stopping hate against all ???

david s never mind your gay rep points..and one word arguments ..can you really support the track record of the ADL ??..and do you really belive they are about stopping hate against all ???

I don't care about your viewpoint of the ADL. Jews do not control Youtube. Larry Page and Sergey Brin do and neither of them are Jewish.

But let's look at stereotypes here... Jews are either in hollywood making movies, they're either bankers, or businessmen. Meaning that the stereotype of Jews is that they're well off and they make money. While I hate the stereotype, it could be worse. Like having a religion full of homicide bombers. Or a religion full of improvrished people. Over 79% of all Muslims live in poverty. Compared to under 10% of Jews. It's interesting when you talk about stereotypes. Also, the divorce rate in Southern states is much higher than it is in northern ones. Additionally, education is also terrible in the southern states compared to the northern states. So the South is full of a bunch of un-educated idiots. What else do we have? Oh yes. Women with long, grey hair need to shut the fuck up.

Hey Board Administrators ..............

Is it possible to have a new folder added titled Jewish, Israel, Zionist?

I'm not a fan of the Israeli government and honestly, I support a free Palestine, but, it is getting old wading through so many posts about Jew this and Zionist that.

Fuck you. Not one crumb of dirt to those Arabs.

Fuck you. Not one crumb of dirt to those Arabs.

So wait, you don't believe a group of people who got their land taken from them should get some land of their own?

Whether you agree with Israel existence or not (Not saying I don't agree with it) it is a fact that without America that:

A.) The country wouldn't of have existed in the first place.

2.) The country wouldn't of lasted long.

Oh and before anyone goes and calls me a jew hater, do realize that I don't give a flying fuck what religion someone follows in hollywood.

To be honest, religion in general is just another way for people to classify themselves into smaller groups which bridges the gap between each other more.

Last edited:
So wait, you don't believe a group of people who got their land taken from them should get some land of their own?

Whether you agree with Israel existence or not (Not saying I don't agree with it) it is a fact that without America that:

A.) The country wouldn't of have existed in the first place.

2.) The country wouldn't of lasted long.

Please name the time when the Arabs had a government in the area known as Palestine that wasn't an extension of another government.

When you give me your answer, please name the first Arab Prime Minister of Palestine, its official language, its state flag and so on.

Forum List

Back