eots' jewish conspiracies

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by eots, Dec 22, 2008.

1. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    ZIONISTS STIFLE FREE SPEECH

Israel-First Groups Working Overtime To Sabotage First Amendment Rights

By Michael Collins Piper

The First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution declares “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”

However—in open and deviantly proud defiance of American tradition—the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) of B’nai B’rith and other private Jewish pressure groups loyal to a foreign nation—Israel—have achieved special influence in the public arena and are thus able to go beyond the purview of the First Amendment in time and again attempting to suppress (often successfully) the rights of Americans outlined in the First Amendment.

Although the ADL has a strong hold over government officials, it is not a government agency, and, as such, its activities are therefore not restricted by the First Amendment, which prohibits government interference with your freedom.

ADL

2. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    ZIONISTS STIFLE FREE SPEECH

Israel-First Groups Working Overtime To Sabotage First Amendment Rights

By Michael Collins Piper

The First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution declares “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”

However—in open and deviantly proud defiance of American tradition—the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) of B’nai B’rith and other private Jewish pressure groups loyal to a foreign nation—Israel—have achieved special influence in the public arena and are thus able to go beyond the purview of the First Amendment in time and again attempting to suppress (often successfully) the rights of Americans outlined in the First Amendment.

Although the ADL has a strong hold over government officials, it is not a government agency, and, as such, its activities are therefore not restricted by the First Amendment, which prohibits government interference with your freedom.

ADL

3. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    fuck you bastard... how dare you start a thread in my name slanders to Jews I am talking about the ADL ..NOT JEWS YOU SON OF A BITCH...I am owed a apology

4. DavidS

DavidS Anti-Tea Party Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    go to hell

5. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    are you responsible for this you spineless bastard

6. DavidS

DavidS Anti-Tea Party Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    if i controlled the board, sunni wouldn't be posting here and you would have a WEENIE tag under your name.

7. Sunni Man

Sunni Man Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,444
    Eots I don't know who did this to you.

But you have to remember that the Zionist Jews are a protected species on this forum.

Israel, Jews, Zionism, are not totally open for debate.

Believe me, I have the USMB scars to prove it!!!

8. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    that would be typical of Zionist hatred and fear of free speech..that's why we don't want them controlling youtube

9. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    this thread should be removed..I have never spoken of a Jewish conspiracy
    and Zionism is not confined to Jews..

Christian-Zionism.org: The Christian Zionist Movement

The key to peace in the Middle East and why Torah-True Jews are opposed to Zionism)

The following is the text of a talk delivered by Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss at the United Association for Studies and Research Studies (UASR), publishers of the Middle East Affairs Journal. The lecture was part of a round table discussion, held on March 14 2002 and hosted by MEAJ editor-in-chief, Dr. Ahmed Yousef.
    My task today is to speak about Judaism and Zionism. Given the current assumptions of the mass media that seems to be a redundant title. Aren’t the two one and the same? Isn’t Judaism Zionism? Aren’t Jews by definition Zionists? This is an impression which is, as I hope will become absolutely clear by the end of this talk, totally false. It is, however, an impression that is today quite widespread, both among non – Jews as well as misinformed Jews.

The correction of the historical record in the case of any falsification is beneficial, for, as is well known, the “seal of the Creator is truth.” In the case of Zionism it is not merely an academic error. It is one that has caused much death and destruction in the past and will only continue to do so in the future, G-d forbid, if it is left uncorrected. In fact, it is my hope and prayer that today’s talk will be the first step of a process which may yet lead to a just solution to the Middle East’s agony or, at least, a
    significant easing of its people’s suffering.

Zionism and Judaism - Let Us Define Our Terms

10. del

del BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,885
    what are you blathering about now?