Zimmerman

How do you account for NO DNA on Trayvon's fingers, hands or cuffs? NONE. Pretty damn hard to smash a guy like that without getting blood on you.

and where did you get the DNA thing? another website?

I believe she got if from the forensic reports released as part of Discovery from the Florida Department of Law Enformcement when then did a forensic analysis for the autopsy.

State v. Zimmerman: Evidence released by prosecutor

>>>>

His noise was broken and he did need stitches on his head, so shut the fuck up.

IIRC...

1. His nose was swollen but he refused to go to the hospital and no x-rays were ever taken to confirm it was broken.

2. He didn't get stitches on his head. He just put bandaids over the scrapes.

>>>>

It was his third suspension. I'm guessing the other two weren't for studying too hard.

They have nothing to do with the events of that evening. Being suspended for an empty bag of pot is not justification for killing someone.

>>>>

Fair trial as in all the facts come out and a reasonable verdict is based on the information? Or fair as in your guy wins?

The latest on how a teenager armed with Skittles and iced tea got gunned down by an overeager neighborhood watch captain.

The Trayvon Martin Killing, Explained | Mother Jones

He called 911 46 between 2004 and the day he shot Trayvon. How many of those 46 calls were to report a black person? Probably most of them.

This turned out not to be true, but I know it's hard to be objective. However this this a try.
(1) Fact, this came right after foreclosures were making places ghost towns.
(2) Zimmerman's neighborhood was badly hit with many foreclosures.
(3) Crime including a string of violent home invasions hit the neighborhood.
(4) Since cops aren't there at all times, the COMMUNITY decided to enact a neighborhood watch.

Under those circumstances, enacting a neighborhood watch is a sane and could community move. Too many people in a community only look out for themselves. I applaud this diverse community whites, hispanics and blacks, coming together to look out for one's neighbor!

This all happened a long time ago. Seems like a picture showing that would have been more helpful at the time this all blew up. How "current" is this picture?

It was in the original discovery released to the defense by the prosecution.

>>>>

It was his third suspension. I'm guessing the other two weren't for studying too hard.

They have nothing to do with the events of that evening. Being suspended for an empty bag of pot is not justification for killing someone.

>>>>
Of course it does not justify the killing, but it was February and the kid had been suspended three times already that school year. The presumption of innocence because of youth and the skittles is pretty much a non-starter. He was a thug and died like one.

Yeah, it's a new ball game. Trayvon was unarmed, minding his own business and stalked by an armed vigilante with an aggressive history. Trayvon is still dead. What new ball game?

Since you were there tell us how it went down.
How long did Zimmerman allow his face to be bashed in before he defended himself?

Zimmerman was supposed to prove he wasn't racist by allowing Martin to kill him.

>>>>
Of course it does not justify the killing, but it was February and the kid had been suspended three times already that school year. The presumption of innocence because of youth and the skittles is pretty much a non-starter. He was a thug and died like one.

Or he was simply walking back to the place where he was staying and Zimmerman pursued him and initiated hostilities knowing he was armed and Martin defended himself (not knowing Zimmerman had a gun).

In which case Zimmerman was the thug.

It will up to a jury to review all the physical evidence, the testimony of witnesses, experts on the evidence (such as no DNA on Martin's hands and no GSR on Zimmerman's clothes when the gun was supposed to be discharged between Zimmerman and Martin's chests with Martin on top.)

I'm happy to let the jury decide this one, but I don't envy them the task.

>>>>

The prosecution's case is falling apart. They thought they had a slam dunk, and too late realized that the defense gets to use evidence too.

Everyone remember Zimmerman's MySpace name? DATNIGGY.

You gotta wonder about a guy who takes the time to think what he'll be known as to the world on his personal page, and then come up with "DATNIGGY"

You gotta wonder about a guy who takes the time to think what he'll be known as to the world on his personal page, and then come up with "DATNIGGY"

It wasn't his MySpace page because Zimmerman never had a my space account.

“All I can tell you is that it didn’t come from him. He doesn’t have a MySpace account. He never has. Anything personal online like that was shut down already … I just talked to George. It’s not him.”

Read more: Zimmerman’s MySpace nickname included ‘datniggy’; family insists on innocent explanation | The Daily Caller

Although Trayvon Martin used NO LIMIT NIGGA for years.

“All I can tell you is that it didn’t come from him. He doesn’t have a MySpace account. He never has. Anything personal online like that was shut down already … I just talked to George. It’s not him.”

Read more: Zimmerman’s MySpace nickname included ‘datniggy’; family insists on innocent explanation | The Daily Caller

You don't even read your own fucking pages.

At that point, the source seemed concerned that someone had hacked into Zimmerman’s email account to gain access to personal photos and other inside information about the case.
“He’s been trying to get personal photos together,” the family member said. “I emailed him a bunch of photos. I sent it to him on that … account. I’m worried sick. It only exists between me and him.”

“Oh, God. I’d better call you back. … He has lots of personal stuff on there.”
But in a third phone call, the same family source changed course.
“I talked out of school a little bit,” he conceded. “That was actually an old MySpace page of his.”
You are almost always, always ALWAYS wrong.

You've become a parody now.

Last edited:

You should read the rest of your own link:

"“He’s been trying to get personal photos together,” the family member said. “I emailed him a bunch of photos. I sent it to him on that … account. I’m worried sick. It only exists between me and him.”

“Oh, God. I’d better call you back. … He has lots of personal stuff on there.”

But in a third phone call, the same family source changed course.

“I talked out of school a little bit,” he conceded. “That was actually an old MySpace page of his.”

While the family member insisted that George “had forgotten all about that page,” TheDC confirmed that the account was actively being used every day between April 6 and April 11. By default, MySpace shows a “last login” date on its users’ pages."​

>>>>

Such fast recovery. Not even bandage needed to his smashed-up head.

And the swelling! The swelling!

TMGZNoseBroke8-1.jpg

It's a Mere-a-kill, I tell ya!

TMGZNoseBroke8-1.jpg

So you are claiming the police doctored the first photo?
You are biased and your mind is made up.
The case has not gone to trial and in your low information mind Zimmerman is guilty.
You remind me of the old south where blacks were convicted before they got to court.
You are doing the exact same thing. A low information citizen that gets their "facts" from TV.

Facts are Martin attacked Zimmerman physically first.
Look at his face.
My mind is not made up. I would consider all options.
But look at his face. Take a good look. Trayvon Martin attacked him.
What does that mean to you?

The case has not gone to trial and in your low information mind Zimmerman is guilty.
You remind me of the old south where blacks were convicted before they got to court.
You are doing the exact same thing. A low information citizen that gets their "facts" from TV.

Gadawg aren't you doing the same thing that you accuse Paperview of?

Your previous statements show that you've made up your mind that Martin attacked Zimmerman when in fact there is no evidence that supports that except for Zimmerman's statements as the guy that shot Martin.

And no, a bloody nose does not indicate who threw the first punch. ALL IT SHOWS is that Martin landed at least one good punch to Zimmerman's face. Whether that was the "first" punch or occurred later (say after Zimmerman may have grabbed Martin) there has not been any definitive proof presented yet.

As a matter of record though, for all of Zimmerman's claims that Marin punched Zimmerman repeatedly and grabbed his head to smash it into the ground, there was none of Zimmerman's DNA on Martins hands and Martin's hands had no offensive injuries (except for one small scrape on one finger on one hand) but no scrapped knuckles expected from the type of beating Zimmerman claims.

>>>>

Last edited:

TMGZNoseBroke8-1.jpg

I never made any such claim. I am showing the same man who, when cleaned up and had police photo's taken hours later, looked remarkably good - for a guy who had been, in his words, so brutally attacked, and took some 15-20 punches to the nose.

Your mind is made up, that is clear. You've already convicted Martin, making your bigoted comment all the more vulgar.

I haven't turned on a TV in a few years. I study. I learn. I research.

My posting history shows that.

I can't say as much for yours.

Forum List

Back