Zimmerman Terrorizing Women {KING}

@ Rd, so if a rapists follows a female member of your family in the dark, approaches her, and starts a confrontation with her....and she reaches for something.....

You, and people who think like you, think it is perfectly ok for the rapist to kill your female loved one who was only walking home and call it defense?

Got it!

We got two more left!

To compare to Obama!

These guys have been outrageously terrible so far.

Wonder what the next two will do??

Of course she wants to drop the chrges. Look at all these rabid fans of a kid killing woman beater.

Where?

Again, I'm not seeing it. I'm seeing a lot of people who say he shot Trayvon in self-defense. That doesn't make us fans of Zimmerman, that only means we can tell the truth from a lie. It could have been Charles Manson instead of Zimmerman and it still would have been self defense, doesn't mean we like the guy.

Ok, I think I understand now.

If I follow you at night in the dark, and then come up on you in the darkness without identifying myself and get into a confrontation with you...and you try to defend yourself out of fear...I then have a right to kill you.

And call it self defense.

Interesting. I'm sure robbers and rapists the world over are rejoicing and agree with this line of thinking.

Thanks.

I'm sure robbers and rapists the world over are rejoicing and agree with this line of thinking

no justifiable homicide or self defense can not be used during the commission

of a crime

George Zimmerman exposes the true nature of lefties; their bigotry, hatred, ignorance, intolerance, and dishonesty. And who knows how many taxpayer dollars he saved by shooting that worthless thug.

For those reasons alone, I'd like to buy him a beer and shake his hand. {KING}

Last edited:
Where?

Again, I'm not seeing it. I'm seeing a lot of people who say he shot Trayvon in self-defense. That doesn't make us fans of Zimmerman, that only means we can tell the truth from a lie. It could have been Charles Manson instead of Zimmerman and it still would have been self defense, doesn't mean we like the guy.

If I follow you at night in the dark, and then come up on you in the darkness without identifying myself and get into a confrontation with you...and you try to defend yourself out of fear...I then have a right to kill you.

Interesting. I'm sure robbers and rapists the world over are rejoicing and agree with this line of thinking.

Thanks.

I'm sure robbers and rapists the world over are rejoicing and agree with this line of thinking

of a crime

What crime? Before they even have a chance to commit a crime, the victim sees them and reaches in her bag to retrieve her mase in case she needs it.

Then the robber/rapist (who hasn't committed a crime yet) kills her in "self-defense" from this woman he was following at night and not identifying himself.

Thank you.

All robbers and rapers get a free pass to either rape, rob, or kill you.

Great.

Thanks.

of a crime

What crime? Before they even have a chance to commit a crime, the victim sees them and reaches in her bag to retrieve her mase in case she needs it.

Then the robber/rapist (who hasn't committed a crime yet) kills her in "self-defense" from this woman he was following at night and not identifying himself.

Thank you.

All robbers and rapers get a free pass to either rape, rob, or kill you.

Great.

the crime you tried to claim happened

the jury rejected that argument

I didn't claim any crime happened. Your comprehension has failed you.

I said if a robber/rapist was following them at night unidentified.

Just like Zimmerman did.

And if when confronted, the robber/rapist kills them and claims self-defense.

Last edited:
judge took his pistol away didn't she?

The sherrif in his hometown thinks George is a bomb waiting to explode. The judge in this case thinks he's a danger to society as long as he has a gun. The police department thought they had a viable case but can't prosecute because the girlfriend took back her statement, which abused women do more often than not, only to be abused by the same guy again.

The law enforcement people in his own area think he is a danger. Yet the rightwingers on here continue to stand by their man. :cuckoo:

I didn't claim any crime happened. Your comprehension has failed you.

I said if a robber/rapist was following them at night unidentified.

Just like Zimmerman did.

And if when confronted, the robber/rapist kills them and claims self-defense.

so what are you harping about if

you claim that zimmerman did not commit a crime

What I am harping about is...

The ability of someone to kill an innocent civilian while said civilian is in the process of lawfully defending themselves from strange and predator-like conduct perpretrated against them by a stranger.

Example. If you are in a jail celland 4 dudes started to slowly surround you to rape you...and right when the first one starts to make his first move...

you punch him in the face and break his nose.

Is it then "ok" for you to be killed or charged with assault for defending yourself?

Trayvon was rightfully feeling trepidation from an adult following him at night in a car and on foot while he was doing nothing wrong.

He was being "surrounded" by "4 dudes in a cell trying to rape him".

When Zim got face to face with T.M., Zim says that T.M. asked him "WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME??"

When Zim did not identify himself NOR answer the minor's question LIKE ANY NORMAL PERSON SHOULD HAVE...T.M. sees this as "one of the rapists making a move", and decides..."Why wait until I'm raped to try and defend myself??"...

Soooo, T.M. may have decided to "punch him in the face and break his nose"....BEFORE he is out here getting raped or killed!!

Just like the man cornered in the jail cell in my example.

What I am harping about is...

The ability of someone to kill an innocent civilian while said civilian is in the process of lawfully defending themselves from strange and predator-like conduct perpretrated against them by a stranger.

Example. If you are in a jail celland 4 dudes started to slowly surround you to rape you...and right when the first one starts to make his first move...

you punch him in the face and break his nose.

Is it then "ok" for you to be killed or charged with assault for defending yourself?

Trayvon was rightfully feeling trepidation from an adult following him at night in a car and on foot while he was doing nothing wrong.

He was being "surrounded" by "4 dudes in a cell trying to rape him".

When Zim got face to face with T.M., Zim says that T.M. asked him "WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME??"

When Zim did not identify himself NOR answer the minor's question LIKE ANY NORMAL PERSON SHOULD HAVE...T.M. sees this as "one of the rapists making a move", and decides..."Why wait until I'm raped to try and defend myself??"...

Soooo, T.M. may have decided to "punch him in the face and break his nose"....BEFORE he is out here getting raped or killed!!

Just like the man cornered in the jail cell in my example.

you can not legally kill an innocent person

Why do people have weapons in the first place?

To PROTECT themselves.

This means that BEFORE you are mortally wounded, you USE YOUR WEAPON IN DEFENSE of yourself.

So if a person is PROVOKING you and putting you in a situation where you fear for your life or safety, you are entitled to "Stand Your Ground" and defend yourself with lethal force if necessary.

THEREFORE, why try to use T.M.'s lawful actions of "Standing His Ground" in the face of a threat, as a reason to justify him being killed?

That turns the law on it's head, and gives robbers and rapists the right to stalk their prey and corner them and assault them AND THEN KILL THEM, if the victim has the audasity to "fight back"!

The solution is that the person that initiates the fear and need for the person to "Stand Their Ground" is at fault, and should be held accountable for any resulting actions that were started by his provocations.

Why do people have weapons in the first place?

To PROTECT themselves.

This means that BEFORE you are mortally wounded, you USE YOUR WEAPON IN DEFENSE of yourself.

So if a person is PROVOKING you and putting you in a situation where you fear for your life or safety, you are entitled to "Stand Your Ground" and defend yourself with lethal force if necessary.

THEREFORE, why try to use T.M.'s lawful actions of "Standing His Ground" in the face of a threat, as a reason to justify him being killed?

That turns the law on it's head, and gives robbers and rapists the right to stalk their prey and corner them and assault them AND THEN KILL THEM, if the victim has the audasity to "fight back"!

The solution is that the person that initiates the fear and need for the person to "Stand Their Ground" is at fault, and should be held accountable for any resulting actions that were started by his provocations.

zimmerman did not use the STG law

We KNOW...Zim didn't use SYG.

I am saying that T.M. was lawfully correct to Stand His Ground against OBVIOUS threat and fear of safety.

So WHY...are people trying to use his LAWFUL right to SYG as a reason for ZIM to kill him?

Forum List

Back