Zimmerman Terrorizing Women {KING}

We KNOW...Zim didn't use SYG.

I am saying that T.M. was lawfully correct to Stand His Ground against OBVIOUS threat and fear of safety.

So WHY...are people trying to use his LAWFUL right to SYG as a reason for ZIM to kill him?

evidence presented at trial says he didnt SHG rather

circled back and started a fight

I didn't claim any crime happened. Your comprehension has failed you.

I said if a robber/rapist was following them at night unidentified.

Just like Zimmerman did.

And if when confronted, the robber/rapist kills them and claims self-defense.

Trayvon didn't just confront him you idiot, he assaulted him.

{ACE of SPADES}

I didn't claim any crime happened. Your comprehension has failed you.

I said if a robber/rapist was following them at night unidentified.

Just like Zimmerman did.

And if when confronted, the robber/rapist kills them and claims self-defense.

Trayvon didn't just confront him you idiot, he assaulted him.

{ACE of SPADES}

And if when confronted, the robber/rapist kills them and claims self-defense

once again one can not claim self defense

while committing a crime

I am saying that T.M. was lawfully correct to Stand His Ground against OBVIOUS threat and fear of safety.

So WHY...are people trying to use his LAWFUL right to SYG as a reason for ZIM to kill him?

Trayvon didn't stand his ground you moron, he attacked Zimmerman. Christ you are an idiot.

{JACK}

Take out the part of the robber rapist assaulting them. And the victim sees them approaching and reaches for her weapon.

Does the robber/rapist have a reason to kill her?

And there is no video to say that T.M. attacked Zim first.

Zim says that.

Regardless, Zim knew the law, was an adult, was packing heat, and started the whole thing.

But somehow, you guys are trying to place all blame on a scared teenager who was doing nothing wrong.

I call bullshit.

T.M. (according to Zimmerman) ASKED HIM WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?

Zim refused to answer.

FOR ALL WE KNOW, Zim may have made contact with T.M. first.

YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE that says "T.M. attacked Zim first", just Zim's word.

EVEN STILL, "IF" T.M. had punched him after ASKING HIM WHY HE WAS FOLLOWING HIM, being followed at night, as a teen doing nothing wrong, and this stranger gets that close to you, and you don't want to take this stranger to your exact location of residence where another minor is at....

HOW LONG MUST A WOMAN OR MINOR WAIT when being followed at night by a strange adult who refuses to answer why they are following you ...before you can use your fist to ward off this grown man who is unidentified that refuses to answer your question at night?

Take out the part of the robber rapist assaulting them. And the victim sees them approaching and reaches for her weapon.

Does the robber/rapist have a reason to kill her?

And there is no video to say that T.M. attacked Zim first.

Zim says that.

Regardless, Zim knew the law, was an adult, was packing heat, and started the whole thing.

But somehow, you guys are trying to place all blame on a scared teenager who was doing nothing wrong.

I call bullshit.

T.M. (according to Zimmerman) ASKED HIM WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?

Zim refused to answer.

FOR ALL WE KNOW, Zim may have made contact with T.M. first.

YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE that says "T.M. attacked Zim first", just Zim's word.

EVEN STILL, "IF" T.M. had punched him after ASKING HIM WHY HE WAS FOLLOWING HIM, being followed at night, as a teen doing nothing wrong, and this stranger gets that close to you, and you don't want to take this stranger to your exact location of residence where another minor is at....

HOW LONG MUST A WOMAN OR MINOR WAIT when being followed at night by a strange adult who refuses to answer why they are following you ...before you can use your fist to ward off this grown man who is unidentified that refuses to answer your question at night?
Black thug attacks a Hispanic and gets shot. This is so cliche it should never have been anything more than a page 3 story.

All Zim had to do was sit his ass in his car until police arrived.

But no. HIS actions are what led to the death of a minor, and you guys are blaming the minor.

I call bullshit.

he didn't have to sit in his car. there is no law against him getting out. and the jury believed that it was martin's actions that resulted in his death.

deal with it.

Police dispatch is an expert professional at this.

The dispatch told him "We do NOT need you to follow him."

WHY....did not Zimmerman cease to follow him, if he is so concerned with the law....when an expert at law enforcement is telling him directly his recommendation?

Again, the minor is dead because of Zimmerman's several poor choices in his attempts to be an over-zealous enforcer of the law.

FACT

judge took his pistol away didn't she?

The sherrif in his hometown thinks George is a bomb waiting to explode. The judge in this case thinks he's a danger to society as long as he has a gun. The police department thought they had a viable case but can't prosecute because the girlfriend took back her statement, which abused women do more often than not, only to be abused by the same guy again.

The law enforcement people in his own area think he is a danger. Yet the rightwingers on here continue to stand by their man. :cuckoo:

You're using a statement there to convey something that isn't true. The phrase, "the law enforcement people" implies that everyone in law enforcement (or just the authoritative ones) have this opinion and that's false.

You would be correct if you said "some law enforcement people in his own area think he is a danger."

Because he didn't stand his ground. He fled to safety and then chose to continue the confrontation.

All Zim had to do was sit his ass in his car until police arrived.

But no. HIS actions are what led to the death of a minor, and you guys are blaming the minor.

I call bullshit.

All Trayvon had to do was walk into his dad's condo. He chose to get back into it with Zimmerman. He brought Skittles to a gun fight and lost.

WHY....did not Zimmerman cease to follow him, if he is so concerned with the law....when an expert at law enforcement is telling him directly his recommendation?

Again, the minor is dead because of Zimmerman's several poor choices in his attempts to be an over-zealous enforcer of the law.

FACT

There is nothing to indicate that a 911 dispatcher is an expert at anything other than reading a script.

FACT

at least get the wording right

Forum List

Back