Zimmerman Terrorizing Women {KING}

Black_Man1

Black Is Beautiful
Dec 1, 2013
Atlanta, Ga.
OK. People were calling Zim a hero and a stand up guy for killing an unarmed teen.

So, people in Florida decided to set him free.

NOW...a troubling pattern has emerged.

1. Zim.issued a restraining order by his former fiance per domestic violence.

2. Zim's wife calls police on him and says he smashed her ipad, and assaulted her elderly father.

3. Zim's new girlfriend calls police on him for pointing a loaded shotgun at her while he thought she was PREGNANT.

So how do you feel about Zimmerman NOW??

Thanks.

Looks like Zimmerman has "done it".

Are ppl still thinking he's a "stand up guy" like they thought when he killed an unarmed kid?

Just curious...

OK. People were calling Zim a hero and a stand up guy for killing an unarmed teen.

2. Zim's wife calls police on him and says he smashed her ipad, and assaulted her elderly father.

3. Zim's new girlfriend calls police on him for pointing a loaded shotgun at her while he thought she was PREGNANT.

Thanks.

That whether he is innocent or guilty, Justice should be served.

So, these innocent women need justice?

Justice from who?

Justice from the violent attacks of Zimmerman?

I thought Zimmerman was just a normal guy that "Stood His Ground" against "thugs"??

Has SOMETHING changed??

Thanks.

Not "people". Right wingnuts.

HPI1j.gif

The only troubling pattern is among the women who imagine they can turn a relationship with Zimmerman into money.

Zimmerman never thought his girlfriend was pregnant. She didn't decide to claim she was pregnant until she tried to sell her "story". She told the reporter she was pregnant hoping to spark some interest. Sadly, even that couldn't make her a dime.

If Zimmerman was a Black Man, all these issues would be no big deal

Justice from who?

I thought Zimmerman was just a normal guy that "Stood His Ground" against "thugs"??

Has SOMETHING changed??

I think you are confused. ;)

Were the charges against you, I'm sure you would appreciate a fair shake.
I don't know your definition of normal. I don't know Zimmerman, nor the others involved. I'm not privy to the details, are you?

Thanks.

Not "people". Right wingnuts.
Save this post, maybe you can use it to disqualify yourself from ever serving on a Jury. Consider it your civic duty to disclose this information. ;) Humanity will thank you for doing the right thing. :):):)

No dumbass, we are calling him a hero basically because he makes liberals like you wet your panties on a regular basis. He seems like a guy with problems but I'd shake his hand just for the way he irritates the left.

A jury of his peers, after seeing the evidence and listening only to facts, aquitted him.

Troubling? To whom?

Yes.

Turned out to be bull shit.

Allegedly.

I'd like to buy him a beer.

Welcome.

How do you know they are innocent?

Justice from who?

Do you understand what you post?

What attacks?

He was a normal guy who defended himself from the violent thug Trayvon Martin. What does that have to do with his girlfriend?

Forum List

Back