Zimmerman Terrorizing Women {KING}

OK. People were calling Zim a hero and a stand up guy for killing an unarmed teen.

No dumbass, we are calling him a hero basically because he makes liberals like you wet your panties on a regular basis. He seems like a guy with problems but I'd shake his hand just for the way he irritates the hell out of the left.

Here is one person from the right calling Zim a hero.

You're welcome.

Zimmy the Pale Spixican gets a lifetime pass on beating women for ridding the world of Thuggy Martin.

Zimmy the Pale Spixican gets a lifetime pass on beating women for ridding the world of Thuggy Martin.

So as long as he killed an innocent high school black kid, you are so elated that you are cool with him beating up and terrorizing any white women?

Including the white women in your family?

I see.

Carry on...:eusa_whistle:

OK. People were calling Zim a hero and a stand up guy for killing an unarmed teen.

No dumbass, we are calling him a hero basically because he makes liberals like you wet your panties on a regular basis. He seems like a guy with problems but I'd shake his hand just for the way he irritates the hell out of the left.

Here is one person from the right calling Zim a hero.

You're welcome.

Context....look up the word sometime. It will change your life.

If Zimmerman was a Black Man, all these issues would be no big deal

Like Chris Brown?
Who?

Chris Brown is a black singer/rapper who is famous for slapping his live in girlfriend Rihanna around. Rihanna is also a musical artist. She later went back to Chris Brown even though he brused her face quite badly. I've overheard teenage girls talk about Chris Brown in that they want him to be their baby's daddy because he is so hot.

Last edited:
So, these innocent women need justice?

Justice from who?

Justice from the violent attacks of Zimmerman?

I thought Zimmerman was just a normal guy that "Stood His Ground" against "thugs"??

Has SOMETHING changed??

Why is it when we tried to use the bullet backstops past history to point out his thuglife attitude and past we were dismissed?
But somehow it's OK to bring up Zimms past and present history?
I dont think so....

I've said it before and I'll say it again...when you have a wanna be gangster and a wanna be cop crossing paths bad things are going to happen.
It just so happens it turned out worse for the bullet backstop.
Live and learn...or not.

So you react, rather than think? Not only that, but nobody is 'wetting their panties' and I think you may have a mental issue or three if you literally believe it is so.

Further, I have a daughter, and granddaughters. I pray they never encounter a man like him, who can trick people into believing he's just this innocent little victim, while he is busily perpetrating.

Maybe that's the bigger question. Forget taking him out for a beer. Let him 'court' one of your female loved ones. Sure, why not. He's a stand-up guy, that George!

Bull shit. Lefties are wetting their panties all the time over GZ, you can see it plain as day on these boards.

You are now wetting your panties over him. Trying to claim your concern for your daughters and granddaughters.

I never said he was a stand up guy, and my daughters are all adults. I don't "let" them date anyone. It's their choice. I only said I'd like to buy him a beer because he upsets liberals so much.

Now go change your panties.

Basically, Zimmerman is a stone cold murderer with an extremely violent streak.

He's also a sociopath well acquainted with the justice system.

He's more than likely going to take another life.

And it's completely on all those that supported this monster.

As long as he keeps killing the right people,I dont have a problem with it.
I'll even buy the ammo.

We don't get happy when people are shot dead.

Unfortunately, judging by these comments, many of YOU do!

smh

meh....we dont like getting robbed and murdered by blacks in hugely disproportionate numbers.
Not so sure why you're pissed about the few that get their dumb asses shot...after all you're way ahead in the body count.

So you react, rather than think? Not only that, but nobody is 'wetting their panties' and I think you may have a mental issue or three if you literally believe it is so.

Further, I have a daughter, and granddaughters. I pray they never encounter a man like him, who can trick people into believing he's just this innocent little victim, while he is busily perpetrating.

Maybe that's the bigger question. Forget taking him out for a beer. Let him 'court' one of your female loved ones. Sure, why not. He's a stand-up guy, that George!

Bull shit. Lefties are wetting their panties all the time over GZ, you can see it plain as day on these boards.

You are now wetting your panties over him. Trying to claim your concern for your daughters and granddaughters.

I never said he was a stand up guy, and my daughters are all adults. I don't "let" them date anyone. It's their choice. I only said I'd like to buy him a beer because he upsets liberals so much.

He hasn't murdered anyone, nor has any violence been exhibited except in self-defense.

He's also a sociopath well acquainted with the justice system.

Based on what? Your opinion? You are just a left wing hack.

Doubt it, but you would love that wouldn't you?

Yeah because what we said here on USMB influenced the jury so much that they let him off. And GZ reads this messageboard and is encouraged to kill by all the support we've given him.

Your reaction is the kind of insanity that GZ brings out in the left.

That is why I'd like to buy him a beer and shake his hand.

Go change your panties.

It's amazing.

The benefit of the doubt that some ppl receive. LOL

If these charges were against me?

A black man?

If "I" killed an unarmed teen that I followed at night?

If I punched an elderly man in the face and attacked my wife?

If I had a restraining order against me?

If I PULLED A SHOTGUN and pointed it in the face of a pregnant white woman?

If "I" did those things, tell me truthfully....would ANY of you be giving me the benefit of the doubt, or speaking about "justice" for me, or attacking the women and calling them oppurtunists, or defending my actions publicly on a website?

We both know you would not.

So check yourself out, and address that bias you are dealing with.

That is all...

What are you talking about? You arent talking about GZ.

Dumbass.

He hasn't murdered anyone, nor has any violence been exhibited except in self-defense.

Based on what? Your opinion? You are just a left wing hack.

Doubt it, but you would love that wouldn't you?

Yeah because what we said here on USMB influenced the jury so much that they let him off. And GZ reads this messageboard and is encouraged to kill by all the support we've given him.

Your reaction is the kind of insanity that GZ brings out in the left.

That is why I'd like to buy him a beer and shake his hand.

Go change your panties.

If you had any brains, you'd have another line beside the panties one. A bit of a one-hit wonder, I take it?

judge took his pistol away didn't she?

Did he get to keep the others?

And, my bet is he's got more where that one came from.

We haven't heard the last of gz. He'll keep losing his temper until he kills someone else.

Black Man 1 - welcome to the board. Try not to let the racist slime buckets get you down.

Forum List

Back