Zimmerman Terrorizing Women {KING}

Can't wait to see who will be the next blonde that Zim beats up and sticks a gun in her mouth because he is a stand up guy.

Way to go Zimmerman! Doing more harm to blondes than Trayvon ever did!

And some ppl are cheering him on.

Fine. Go pistol whip some more blondes Zimmy!

So you react, rather than think? Not only that, but nobody is 'wetting their panties' and I think you may have a mental issue or three if you literally believe it is so.

Further, I have a daughter, and granddaughters. I pray they never encounter a man like him, who can trick people into believing he's just this innocent little victim, while he is busily perpetrating.

Maybe that's the bigger question. Forget taking him out for a beer. Let him 'court' one of your female loved ones. Sure, why not. He's a stand-up guy, that George!

Bull shit. Lefties are wetting their panties all the time over GZ, you can see it plain as day on these boards.

You are now wetting your panties over him. Trying to claim your concern for your daughters and granddaughters.

I never said he was a stand up guy, and my daughters are all adults. I don't "let" them date anyone. It's their choice. I only said I'd like to buy him a beer because he upsets liberals so much.

Now go change your panties.

Basically, Zimmerman is a stone cold murderer with an extremely violent streak.

He's also a sociopath well acquainted with the justice system.

He's more than likely going to take another life.

And it's completely on all those that supported this monster.

After the way these "unarmed children" are murdering other people for fun, it seems we need more Zimmerman's.

The only troubling pattern is among the women who imagine they can turn a relationship with Zimmerman into money.

Zimmerman never thought his girlfriend was pregnant. She didn't decide to claim she was pregnant until she tried to sell her "story". She told the reporter she was pregnant hoping to spark some interest. Sadly, even that couldn't make her a dime.

Samantha Scheibe, has refused to appear on camera until she gets a paid national interview, WKMG-Channel 6 reported Wednesday night.

WKMG's report that the women were seeking money for interviews with national news organizations was confirmed to the Sentinel by one such organization.

WKMG legal analyst Luis Calderon said the pursuit of that interview could help Zimmerman's case. "The defense could make it out to be nothing more nothing less than her doing this for some financial motive or some publicity," Calderon said.

The only troubling pattern is among the women who imagine they can turn a relationship with Zimmerman into money.

Zimmerman never thought his girlfriend was pregnant. She didn't decide to claim she was pregnant until she tried to sell her "story". She told the reporter she was pregnant hoping to spark some interest. Sadly, even that couldn't make her a dime.

Samantha Scheibe, has refused to appear on camera until she gets a paid national interview, WKMG-Channel 6 reported Wednesday night.

WKMG's report that the women were seeking money for interviews with national news organizations was confirmed to the Sentinel by one such organization.

WKMG legal analyst Luis Calderon said the pursuit of that interview could help Zimmerman's case. "The defense could make it out to be nothing more nothing less than her doing this for some financial motive or some publicity," Calderon said.

I owe you REP when I'm out of rep jail later today.

OK. People were calling Zim a hero and a stand up guy for killing an unarmed teen.

So, people in Florida decided to set him free.

NOW...a troubling pattern has emerged.

1. Zim.issued a restraining order by his former fiance per domestic violence.

2. Zim's wife calls police on him and says he smashed her ipad, and assaulted her elderly father.

3. Zim's new girlfriend calls police on him for pointing a loaded shotgun at her while he thought she was PREGNANT.

So how do you feel about Zimmerman NOW??

Thanks.

The troubling "pattern" amounts to a set of allegations.

A complaint is not the same thing as a conviction.

Thanks for playing.

Wait. If these women are just telling lies, WHY aren't they prosecuted for filing false police reports, and sued for defamation of character, libel, and etc?

Why is EVERYONE who is a victim of Zim's violence a liar, thug, or deserving to die?

But Zim is just an innocent victim???

LMAO

"Denial, is more than just a river in Africa!"

LOL

Wait. If these women are just telling lies, WHY aren't they prosecuted for filing false police reports, and sued for defamation of character, libel, and etc?

Why is EVERYONE who is a victim of Zim's violence a liar, thug, or deserving to die?

But Zim is just an innocent victim???

LMAO

"Denial, is more than just a river in Africa!"

LOL

Hey, Brain Fart. I don't recall claiming that in all things Zimmerman is innocent.

What I am claiming (try to keep up for a change) is that a mere allegation is NOT the same thing as a conviction.

He might very well BE innocent.

YOU sure as shit don't know. YOU weren't there, you twit.

I know you desperately WANT him to be guilty. But alas for you, it remains true:

a mere accusation is NOT the same thing as a conviction. UNTIL (if ever) he gets convicted, he is still PRESUMED to be innocent. How painful for you.

Try to cope.

Be advised.

Some people are convicted in the Court of Public Opinion, regardless of how savvy they are in evading legal prosecutions.

(See O.J. Simpson)

Uh huh, yeah, right!

Be advised.

Some people are convicted in the Court of Public Opinion, regardless of how savvy they are in evading legal prosecutions.

(See O.J. Simpson)

Uh huh, yeah, right!

So?

OJ actually did it.

So far, you have ZERO credible evidence that Zimmerman assaulted or threatened to assault any woman.

He did shoot Trayvon.

But then again, he never said otherwise.

So much for your fallacy du jour.

Last edited:
Look, let's not get mad at me, dead teenagers, or defenseless women!

LOL

Ya boy Zimmer picks fights with women and kids while holding a gun.

Look, let's not get mad at me, dead teenagers, or defenseless women!

LOL

Ya boy Zimmer picks fights with women and kids while holding a gun.

I am not mad at you, twit.

I am merely laughing at you.

AT you.

The dead teenager (i.e., your pal, Trayvon) made a fatal mistake. Sucks to be that stupid.

And the allegedly "defenseless women" are all -- what's that phrase?? -- perfectly fine. No injuries.

He's not my boy. But it sure isn't a supported claim by YOU that Zimmerman picked any fights with anybody.

Sucks to be you.

You know what? Maybe you're right.

3 different women who loved Zim, spread out over a decade, just decided to call the police on him and say he was attacking them FOR NO REASON.

I see the wisdom of your thinking now.

Thanks...

:cool:

You know what? Maybe you're right.

3 different women who loved Zim, spread out over a decade, just decided to call the police on him and say he was attacking them FOR NO REASON.

I see the wisdom of your thinking now.

Thanks...

:cool:

So if the first one made a bogus claim, and later on the other two took advantage of his recent infamy to "use" it as a tool against him, then surely there's no chance that three women could ever have lodged false charges.

As a "Black Man" you must be VERY content with the proposition that to be accused is the same as to be guilty.

As trolls go, you really should. You aren't very good at it and you are making a more complete jackass of yourself with each of your ensuing posts.

Funny, I'm thinking YOU GUYS are trolls!

All I did was report legal cases against a known entity.

Then you guys get off topic, call me insulting names, and accuse me of nefarious activities.

While I have NOT done the same to you guys.

WHY IS THAT?

120letw.jpg

Forum List

Back