Zimmerman & His Weaselly Lawyer Now Want Trayvon Martin's School Records

that is a witch hunt and i'm pretty sure they can't get access to it due to privacy laws. that said...wtf does his school records have to do with this case? zimmerman was not aware of his school records.

that is a witch hunt and i'm pretty sure they can't get access to it due to privacy laws. that said...wtf does his school records have to do with this case? zimmerman was not aware of his school records.

it would come into play if and only if they decided to paint Martin as a choirboy, thus any infractions he had during school could count as rebuttal evidence.

If they stick to the facts of what happened that night, it probably wouldnt be allowable. If the prosecution starts bringing character into it, then all bets are off.

"Choirboy" or not the murder victim Trayvon Martin was wrecklessly gunned down in the prime of his youth for walking while black.

"Choirboy" or not the murder victim Trayvon Martin was wrecklessly gunned down in the prime of his youth for walking while black.

The only established fact is that zimmerman shot him. Everything else is not clear and you know it.

So you were there? In this country, you are innocent until proven guilty. I know that is a hard concept for you to understand. But I am happy we have this provision.

So you were there? In this country, you are innocent until proven guilty. I know that is a hard concept for you to understand. But I am happy we have this provision.
I didn't state anything that is NOT A FACT. Will you calm your crazy RW A$$ down?

The boy was gunned down to death while armed with a bottle of iced tea and a pack of Skittles.

Period. End-of-story.

I didn't state anything that is NOT A FACT. Will you calm your crazy RW A$$ down?

The boy was gunned down to death while armed with a bottle of iced tea and a pack of Skittles.

Period. End-of-story.

You missed one other fact. Martin was stalked by an armed assailant.

Period. End-of-story.

That is an interpretive statement meant to imply that the shooting happened while both were standing and usually implies distance, with zimmerman remaining standing over martin after the shooting.

My statement is far more factually accurate.

Zimmerman shot and killed Martin.

Thats all you can say right now.

I didn't state anything that is NOT A FACT.

Period. End-of-story.

You indeed stated three things as fact that are not true and/or you do not know.

He was gunned down:

In a wreckless manner

Because he was black

He was standing up

The truth will come out in court. Until then no one here knows anything other than he was killed.

He was gunned down.

He was killed by a guy with a gun...gunned down.

Note in my restating that I left out the wreckless and the because he was black part.

Why is that shithead, MarcATL, complaining about the Defense wanting these records. He hasn't complained about the Prosecution's efforts to publicly smear Zimmerman.

HAHA, Trayvon is dead. I get to HAHA again with Zimmerman is acquitted. And, Afros are still and always will be a species of worthless animals. That's kind of sad.

Period. End-of-story.

you claimed - for walking while black.

that is not a fact

I don't think Zimmerman has a chance in hell of winning.

He is most likely going to be aquitted, based on the information released so far. You also notice the media has dropped the case almost entirely, another indidcator that a conviction just isnt happening.

I'm sure Zimmerman was terrified he'd be shot with the Skittles.

Considering the current evidence that zimmerman was retreating and martin was the one at least approaching at the time, and likey already beating down zimmerman, I have a feeling skittles didnt come into the equation.

Period. End-of-story.

You stated he was murdered. That is NOT a fact. Zimmerman maintains he fired in self defense. The only FACT is Zimmerman is alive and the "choir boy" is dead.

Forum List

Back