Zimmerman & His Weaselly Lawyer Now Want Trayvon Martin's School Records

Um now? I thought they had already started, I could be wrong though. However that doesn't change the fact that I think he's already been found guilty in the court of public opinion. Getting a jury that consists of people who don't know about the case is impossible, IMO.

Something is either impossible, or not... it is not an opinion. Getting a jury of people who don't know about the case is difficult, not impossible. Words are important.

School teacher?

No, writer.

Seems the bastards are engaging in a campaign to fully smear the deceased murder victim Trayvon Martin

Why are George Zimmerman’s lawyers seeking Trayvon Martin’s school records? | theGrio

Will they succeed? Me thinks not.

*SMH*

Come on lefties. You can't be that freaking dumb. When are you going to quit whining about the system? It's standard procedure especially in self defense cases to dig up information that reflects on the victim's character. As a matter of fact the defense should consider contracting Media Matters to research the school records since they are so skilled in digging up dirt on republican candidates.

So you were there? In this country, you are innocent until proven guilty. I know that is a hard concept for you to understand. But I am happy we have this provision.
I didn't state anything that is NOT A FACT. Will you calm your crazy RW A$$ down?

The boy was gunned down to death while armed with a bottle of iced tea and a pack of Skittles.

Period. End-of-story.

I'm not that excited about it but your ass seems to be, we don't know the facts, you are ASSuming the facts. I don't know what happened anymore than you, so please spare me your unsubstantiated opinions.
Fact: The victim, Trayvon Martin, was GUNNED DOWN by the killer, George Zimmerman.

Period. End-of-story.

Seems the bastards are engaging in a campaign to fully smear the deceased murder victim Trayvon Martin

Why are George Zimmerman’s lawyers seeking Trayvon Martin’s school records? | theGrio

Will they succeed? Me thinks not.

*SMH*

Come on lefties. You can't be that freaking dumb. When are you going to quit whining about the system? It's standard procedure especially in self defense cases to dig up information that reflects on the victim's character. As a matter of fact the defense should consider contracting Media Matters to research the school records since they are so skilled in digging up dirt on republican candidates.
Are you referring to SYMPATHY?

Something our local, full-time, RW, dumbA$$ said isn't present in a Court of Law?

Zimmerman is the victim, not the worthless Afro-shit. Zimmerman was the one assaulted and then subjected to politically-motivated trial.

The Prosecution will try to smear Zimmerman's character, to paint him as the type of man who would shoot an Afro-shit for no other reason but because Afros are ugly. The Defense will point out that the timeline proves Trayvon doubled back to attack Zimmerman. The Prosecution will claim Trayvon is choirboy who wouldn't do anything like that. So, the Defense ought to be granted to the shit's school records to show that that he wasn't a choirboy.

The Prosecution got Zimmerman's school records. But, I realize that NO ONE expects Afros shits to be treated the same as people.

The media moved on, because that's what they do. Its not new and hot anymore so they don't really care.

I just don't see a jury acquitting him, although I admit I havent been following the case all that closely.

Facts.

Zimmerman was returning to his vehicle.

Witnesses saw Martin on top of Zimmerman pounding his head into the ground.

A witness saw martin on top, Zimmerman on the bottom calling for help.

Martin has a history of violent behavior, he assaulted a bus driver and told everyone about it. He had screw driver at school and defaced school property. Last I checked a screw driver is a weapon and not allowed on school grounds.

The school found jewelry and pot in his back pack.

Also a fact IF Martin had simply gone home he would have been inside his house when the shooting occurred, further evidence he chose to go after Zimmerman.

Fact. The COPS investigated and the District Attorney found no grounds to charge him with anything.
I have no plan to debate the case with you.

The bottom line is Zimmerman shot an unarmed kid who had just celebrated his birthday less then 3 weeks before. Even if I believed everything Zimmerman claims, I would still say he will be convicted.

I think the juries sympathies are already on the side of the kid, and the only way to turn them would be if Zimmerman were an upstanding citizen, which he's not.

First of all, Trayvon Martin was not a kid. He was over 17 and when I was just 2 days past my 17th birthday I was in the Marine Corps.

Second, the fact that Martin was not “armed” doesn't mean a damn thing. The law permits the use of deadly force in self defense when one has a reasonable fear of death or serious bodily injury. The law doesn't differentiate between someone who is trying to cause you serious bodily harm with a knife, a gun or his bare fists.

Third, based upon the evidence which has been released as of this date, there is no way that Zimmerman will be convicted. If the jurors ignore the evidence and base their decision on sympathy, they are a bunch of unscrupulous, dishonest racists.

Fourth, Zimmerman is not the bad guy that a lot of people make him out to be. Both Zimmerman and his wife mentored Black children. Since most Black men do not mentor Black children, I am going to suggest that Zimmerman did more for the Black community than most Black men. There are many credible reports on the Internet about Zimmerman's mentoring of Black children, so you can check this out for yourself.

Another thing: when the White son of a White policemen beat up a homeless Black man, guess who was the only one in the community to take it upon himself to seek justice for the Black man. It was Zimmerman. This claim was made by Zimmerman's family, and ordinarily this may not be a reliable source. However, once the claim was made you can bet your life that those in the liberal media checked the story out. If the statement were not true, those who were hell bent on convicting Zimmerman would have discredited it. In this particular case, the silence of the media tends to prove the Zimmerman family's claim.

Finally, Zimmerman volunteered to be a neighborhood watch, and he did this without compensation. Most people are content to go to work, come home, watch TV, have a few drinks and go to bed. They have no interest in doing volunteer work for the community. George Zimmerman was different; he cared enough about his neighbors to try and protect them.

As for Martin, the defense will strip away the facade of an innocent Skittles eater. They will expose him as the trouble-making NO_LIMIT_NIGGA (Martin's Twitter name) who was prone to violence against Whites.

First of all, Trayvon Martin was not a kid. He was over 17 and when I was just 2 days past my 17th birthday I was in the Marine Corps.

First of all, these people against Zimmerman are complete shitheads. The evidence doesn't matter to them. That just hate the Zimmerman because he's deemed white.

Another thing: when the White son of a White policemen beat up a homeless Black man, guess who was the only one in the community to take it upon himself to seek justice for the Black man. It was Zimmerman.

Yeah, Zimmerman is a stupid shithead, too.

New Topics

Forum List

Back