Zephaniah 2: 1, 2, 3

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
For the past three days the Lord has given me the exact same scriptures. Zephaniah 2: 1, 2, 3. A few moments ago the Lord told me to put it up right now on this board.

Gather yourselves together, yea, gather together, O nation not desired:
Before the decree bring forth, before the day pass as the chaff, before the fierce anger of the LORD come upon you, before the day of LORD's anger come upon you. Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment: seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger.

- Zephaniah 2: 1, 2, 3

As sure as the Lord lives, Irish Ram, it is what the Lord had been giving me for three days. Then He told me to put it up.

Anyone who thinks I enjoy giving bad news does not know me. There are times I read what people write here or I even see their screen name and I bust out crying so hard I am literally falling apart before God and pleading. I get a burden like I am watching my own child destroy himself. No one knows my heart but God. No one. I would not dare harm a soul on this board so precious they are each one to Jesus. I would not dare ever want to harm a single soul. God knows my heart.

If I have ever harmed a soul on this board, may God forgive me. May God forgive me. May the people forgive me. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I feel nothing but love for every single person on this board. Shall I name them by name? There are so many but I will try to do that today so that each one can receive a personal apology from me so that they know that I know that I have not always walked rightly before the Lord. I know this. I repent for not obeying the Holy Spirit at all times. I will obey Him all the days of my life from this day forward. I have my own past that was washed by the precious Blood of Jesus Christ and put under the precous Blood of Jesus Christ and believe on His mercy to extend His Blood washing, cleansing power of forgiveness to the people of this board, the people who visit this board and to the uttermost parts of the earth. I love my brothers and sisters in Christ. I love those who have yet to come into the family of God. I love what God loves and God loves us all.

With all my heart. - Jeri

Dunno what God you speak of, but the Bible's "God" does not love us all.

7 When the Lord your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations—the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites, seven nations larger and stronger than you— 2 and when the Lord your God has delivered them over to you and you have defeated them, then you must destroy them totally.[a] Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy. 3 Do not intermarry with them. Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons,
- Deuteronomy 7

Delta, I would never try to tell you that your experiences with those who profess to love God and have harmed you is not a hurtful thing. It is. I'm sorry for every disappointment and disillusion you have ever felt about God due to what you have experienced in your own life. Please leave room for God to reveal His own Word to you because as a human being I cannot do that. I cannot do it as much as I desire to do it. All I can do is pray that He will reveal His great love for you. I apologise to you first here for my own failures in that I have taken sides when I should not have. I have made comments when I should not have. I have clicked that thanks button when I should not have as it led others to believe I approved of all the person I was thanking was saying. It was just plain wrong. I feel deep remorse for my sins. I hope you will forgive me for not being led by the Spirit in doing such things because truly I was not when I did them.

I have been asking the Lord about how I could apologize to so many people and what I feel led to do is pray and ask Him who I have offended and then send them an email. I don't want to use that @ thing because then I would be intruding on people ( some people do not like the @ thing and do not wish to be contacted that way and I cannot remember who they were! ) So I will ask the Lord and I know He will show me if there is any of you here upset over something I said, something I did like clicking that thanks button, or anything else. I wish the very best for your life and you are an important person to me.

Love, Jeri

Last edited:
This was just sent to me in an email tonight. It is Billy Graham's daughter at the National Day of Prayer event for 2014 and the message the Lord gave her is Judgment is coming! Now that was a short while ago I believe she delivered the message but people! It is the truth! Judgment is coming! Three boys in Israel were kidnapped and the massive crowds of Israelis prayed their hearts out for those boys and called upon the LORD to help! As our lives hang in the balance in this very hour, as our childrens lives hang in the balance in this very hour, where are our own prayers crying out to God for America?!

[ame=http://youtu.be/e7cnT7OiI84]National Day of Prayer 2014 - YouTube[/ame]

America! When our children are kidnapped, when the gay parades are marching with applause of tolerance and the blood of 50 million children are poured out upon the land, when idol worship and the filth of Hollywood is rampant and our children are kidnapped, raped, slaughtered by the tens of thousands where are the massive numbers of people crying out to God!???

Why are Americans not praying and crying out to God even as Judgment stands at the door? It it is time for America to cry out to the LORD! Wake up, America!

Last edited:
It is time for America to repent and return to the Lord. I do not believe we can save this nation but individually we may be able save ourselves and our own families and loved ones! Even our own children! Our own grandchildren! Do it for your children and your grandchildren if you won't do it for yourselves! For the love of God! Why wait until it is too late? Cry out the Lord with all your hearts today, America and repent! The time of God's judgment has come! We must cry out to the Lord! We must!

I found this again as I was searching for the Book of Psalms - still haven't found it - on page 22 so far - the OP should be read by the new comers here. So with that I'll bring this one back up to the forum again today.

I found the Book of Psalms finally. I am going to add it to this Word from the LORD because truly we are seeing Zephaniah 2:1,2,3 standing at the door now - the plague of Ebola virus - the terrorist attacks breaking forth against private citizens and our law enforcement, the awful decisions being made by the administration concerning Israel and how the Govt. will treat those who preach God's word, Pastors / Christians and also Jews in our very own nation - which was dedicated to God at its founding by George Washington - our first president. Truly these are perilous days we have entered into now.

Forum List

Back