Zelensky''s 2023 Mo' Money Tour

Perhaps too close to end - of - twig speculation , but could this visit actually be about how the Mad Midget is going to be allowed to continue his now near dead reign of Evil . And , to discuss how it will end but with him still being alive .

Naturally the USless want to see someone appointed as his replacement who will best serve their own interests .
With the Military now solidly behind Zaluzhny it seems that he will not be first choice for Washington . But equally they need to ensure that the Military do not revolt against the Coke Midget and leave a more pro Moscow future as a most likely outcome .
Midget should count himself fortunate in the extreme not to have had a bullet between his eyes already but I guess he will have a dead man's switch arranged and in place should he be RIPed .
That could likely take down the Biden Crime Family Syndicate and heap further humiliation on DC .
It buys him his life . For awhile .

Maybe you can illustrate why we must kill Russians. Is this another one of our manifest destinies or is this an elective chore? I know there is no profit in peace, but perhaps we can cut our overhead ans still stay afloat.

Maybe you can illustrate why we must kill Russians. Is this another one of our manifest destinies or is this an elective chore? I know there is no profit in peace, but perhaps we can cut our overhead ans still stay afloat.

Maybe because they invaded a neighbor without provocation and have been torturing and killing the civilian population

I guess having NATO wanting to annex Ukraine and move nuclear weapons and troops on Russia's border should not be considered a factor. How would we respond to this?

bases.jpeg

Maybe because they invaded a neighbor without provocation and have been torturing and killing the civilian population
You still repeat nonsense but are too lazy and lowIQ to ever check whether your ideas are actually supported, or whether your own gullibility and cognitive rigidity are their only support .
Uneducated Americans are arguably the world's greatest disease .

You still repeat nonsense but are too lazy and lowIQ to ever check whether your ideas are actually supported, or whether your own gullibility and cognitive rigidity are their only support .
Uneducated Americans are arguably the world's greatest disease .

I haven’t seen Russia being invaded or Russian civilians being slaughtered

That is why we are supporting the Good Guys

Propaganda

Russia has used up it high tech weapons along with countless tanks, helicopters, artillery and ordnance

With no way to replace them

Casualties are in excess of 300,000

Propaganda

Russia has used up it high tech weapons along with countless tanks, helicopters, artillery and ordnance

With no way to replace them

Casualties are in excess of 300,000
With all of this damning news on Russia, the war drags on. Prog search engines and anything that prints it, has reported massive losses in the Russian arsenal. Massive losses of aircraft, naval ships, even submarines most of their field artillery and tanks. Ukraine is their domain. For centuries. Ukraine must be one of the money laundering hubs of the world. When that war started and our politicians ran over there faster than Speed Racer winning a one-mile race, it was more than suspicious. They need to go visit the Hamas next.