Finland is opening access to 15 of its military bases to the United States! "bases in the east and west, north and south."

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
...and 17 in Sweden🇸🇪:thup:
"Everything is going according to plan." :auiqs.jpg:
Saddam Putsein (indeed a great military strategist)

USA neds to close its overseas bases
said RT 🐖🇷🇺

the reality :
1702647752901.jpeg

Attachments

• 1702647728901.jpeg
    1702647728901.jpeg
    98.2 KB · Views: 4
Russia has been nearly wiped out going into Ukraine. The idea that they have further plans is just stupid. Russia couldn't defeat Afghanistan. There wouldn't even have been a Ukrainian war if we had agreed to our previous agreements.

USA needs to close its overseas bases

Why hasn't Putin overrun poor little Finland already?

Russia has been nearly wiped out going into Ukraine. The idea that they have further plans is just stupid. Russia couldn't defeat Afghanistan. There wouldn't even have been a Ukrainian war if we had agreed to our previous agreements.

Putin: I can see US Military Bases from my house!
once again czar Pootin's 🐖🇷🇺🇸🇦goal of addressing "NATO expansionism" is going swimmingly well for him. I'm sure he's proud of himself. :auiqs.jpg:

1702649722020.jpeg

Russia did defeat Afghanistan and I just missed the news?
Moscow 🇷🇺 🐖 empires ´ war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

Moscow 🇷🇺 🐖 empires ´ war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

Afghanistan is a relatively small country. If they went any further than Ukraine it wouldn't be facing just the country they invaded.

Do you have words of your own? The words of a guy that never met a war he wouldn't support aren't impressive.
ANY COMMENT ON THIS ?

KGB may have spent $600 million on the peace offensive up to 1983,

In 1967, a CIA report on the US peace movement observed that "the Communist Party of the USA benefits from anti-US activity by Peace groups but does not appear to be inspiring them or directing them."[34] After demonstrations against NATO missiles in West Germany in 1981, an official investigation turned up circumstantial evidence but no absolute proof of KGB involvement. Western intelligence experts concluded that the movement in Europe at that time was probably not Soviet-inspired.[21]

In 1983, MI5 and MI6 reported to British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher on Soviet contacts with the peace movement, based on the testimony of KGB officer Oleg Gordievsky. According to Christopher Andrew's official history of MI5, Gordievsky's evidence indicated that there was little effective contact between either the KGB or the Soviet embassy and the peace movement.
[35]

ANY COMMENT ON THIS ?

KGB may have spent $600 million on the peace offensive up to 1983,

In 1967, a CIA report on the US peace movement observed that "the Communist Party of the USA benefits from anti-US activity by Peace groups but does not appear to be inspiring them or directing them."[34] After demonstrations against NATO missiles in West Germany in 1981, an official investigation turned up circumstantial evidence but no absolute proof of KGB involvement. Western intelligence experts concluded that the movement in Europe at that time was probably not Soviet-inspired.[21]

In 1983, MI5 and MI6 reported to British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher on Soviet contacts with the peace movement, based on the testimony of KGB officer Oleg Gordievsky. According to Christopher Andrew's official history of MI5, Gordievsky's evidence indicated that there was little effective contact between either the KGB or the Soviet embassy and the peace movement.
[35]

I've already commented on Russia.

I've already commented on Russia.
Why?
Your knowlege of the subject shows a minus result
You are like one of my gardeners offering to instruct me in rebuttals of Quantum theory .Thinking Mary still lives and has a new collection .

Your knowledge of what has happened in Ukraine, and is still happening, only encourages the stereotype of America housing some of the most badly educated and dumb people in the western world .
pkNope is much more appropriate .Or , pkNone

Why?
Your knowlege of the subject shows a minus result
You are like one of my gardeners offering to instruct me in rebuttals of Quantum theory .Thinking Mary still lives and has a new collection .

Your knowledge of what has happened in Ukraine, and is still happening, only encourages the stereotype of America housing some of the most badly educated and dumb people in the western world .
pkNope is much more appropriate .Or , pkNone

Oddly you don't ever actually address what I say.

USA needs to close its overseas bases

Why hasn't Putin overrun poor little Finland already?
Because Finland are playing to the size of the American head. Open the bases up and the stupid American military will pile in thinking they're saving Finland's ass, yet the Finnish will take America's military resources graciously, free of charge, lol. Then work out, who's the stupid ones !!

Forum List

Back